Chapter 6 stay with you

"My lord was joking, it was Rong Hua who voluntarily drew the land into prison, so no one else can blame him." Rong Hua smiled wryly, if he had to blame it, he would blame himself for not being so obsessed.

    "Ronghua, it's my fault. Everything in the past is my fault." Shen Baijing took a step forward and held Ronghua's hand, feeling a little cold. It was a pair of white and slender hands with well-defined joints, which looked like they were pampered Shen Baijing could feel the strength of these hands.

    Wen can hold a pen, and Wu can hold a knife.

    "If I say that I know that I am wrong, are you still willing to give me a chance to make up for it?" Shen Baijing looked at Rong Hua seriously, and asked sincerely.

    Rong Hua was shaken in his heart. He waited for Shen Baijing to look back at him. He waited for too long, but he couldn't use his identity to exert pressure, and he didn't want to wag his tail to beg. This was his last arrogance and dignity.

    Therefore, Rong Hua watched Shen Baijing having a good time outside, watching the palace getting more and more lively, but it had nothing to do with him.

    "I..."

    Before Ronghua finished speaking, Meng Nian came in.

    "My lord..." Meng Nian was stunned, it seemed that he came in at the wrong time.

    "Tell me."

"Tao's attendant said that the cook's dinner was not to his liking, and he was not feeling well at the moment, so he made a fuss to let the prince go." Meng Nian said cautiously, Tao Zhou was being favored recently, hypocritical and self-willed and jealous, but He pretended to be virtuous and sensible in front of Shen Baijing.

    Rong Hua took his hand out of Shen Baijing's hand, as if he could still feel the warmth, but his tone was a bit colder, "Go, my lord."

    Dong stayed on the side and was anxious, His Highness had finally hoped for someone to come, If you push him away, you can just push him away, so he can't say a few soft words to ask the prince to stay overnight. He always felt that those people in the palace can't be compared with His Highness at all. , like the flattering and superficial.

    "If the cook doesn't suit his appetite, let him go out to eat. If he feels uncomfortable, go to the doctor and let him settle down." Shen Baijing said in a bad tone. At this time, making troubles and destroying emotions, he obviously felt Ronghua's softening before. He regained his innocence, and besides, he remembered that after the Shen family had an accident in his previous life, Tao Zhou eloped with a guard in the mansion with the money, just because of this, Shen Baijing would have to send Tao Zhou away sooner or later.

    "Yes." Meng Nian took the order, but what he was thinking in his heart was that the prince's mind is really hard to guess.

    "I won't go, don't be unhappy." Shen Baijing coaxed softly. He is not good at coaxing people. After all, others are trying their best to please him. However, watching Ronghua's eyes soften, it is also interesting.

    "Can I stay with you tonight?" Shen Baijing also felt that he was a little aggressive, but he didn't look at Ronghua. Opportunities are waiting for Rong Hua.

Rong Hua raised his head and looked at Shen Baijing, as if he wanted to see through people, but he seemed to have already seen through.

    "No, I didn't mean that." Shen Baijing hurriedly explained that he didn't want Ronghua to feel that he was just a person who was greedy for love and happiness, especially in the reincarnation, when he and Ronghua hadn't completely untied their knots and were in love with each other Before, he wouldn't take someone rashly by relying on Ronghua's love and pampering.

    "I just want to talk to you, okay?"

    "Yeah." Rong Hua nodded, but he really didn't understand Shen Baijing's thoughts, the sudden show of kindness and concern, whether he really changed his mind or had other plans.

    But no matter what kind, Rong Hua couldn't say no to it.

[BL] The Emperor Is Nextजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें