Chapter 84 The New Favorite

"Your Majesty, it's time to drink the anti-fetal medicine." The servant girl came in with a bowl of pitch-black soup.

    Concubine Degui took it, took a sip, and frowned slightly, "How come today's medicine is so bitter?" "The

    imperial doctor said that the prescription has been changed, and it will help the empress to give birth smoothly when she is about to give birth." The servant girl replied.

    Concubine Degui drank the medicine in one gulp and ate a few candied fruit.

    "See Your Majesty."

    "Get up quickly, I told you that you were exempted, and your month is getting older, so don't just kneel." Rong Sheng helped Concubine Degui up, "I see that your complexion is not good, but you haven't slept well lately." Safe?"

    "I'm getting sleepy more and more, but I still don't have energy during the day." Concubine De Gui rubbed the center of her brows, she felt that she had become more and more powerless recently.

    "Have you seen the imperial doctor?" Rong Sheng stroked Concubine De Gui's stomach, perhaps because she was old enough to have a child, and she was looking forward to the child in Concubine De Gui's belly.

    "Look, the imperial doctor said it's because of the age of the month, so it's not a problem." Concubine De Gui was often tired during the day recently.

    "That's good." Rong Sheng smiled with more wrinkles at the corners of his eyes, "If it's a prince, I will definitely spoil him the most and make him the most honorable prince in Dingguo in the future." "No matter how noble he is, he can't compare to His Highness the Sixth Highness

    . Concubine Degui tentatively answered, although she lowered her head, her eyes kept secretly paying attention to Rong Sheng's attitude.

    "No matter how noble Hua'er is, he is just a prince." Rong Sheng said, "I have high hopes for our child." When Concubine Degui heard this, she immediately understood, no matter whether the

    emperor said it casually or thought it through. , in short, there is the idea of ​​establishing a reserve.

    The emperor was over half a hundred years old, and the matter of setting up a crown prince had been mentioned many times in the court, but the emperor ignored it, and this was the first time he took the initiative to mention it.

    "Yes." Concubine De Gui concealed her joy, "My concubine also thinks that our child is doing well."

    After Rong Sheng left, Concubine De Gui hurriedly invited the imperial physician over.

    "Tell me, what is the chance that the one in my stomach is the prince?" Concubine De Gui asked more than once. According to the usual rules, she likes sour, and the one in her stomach is lively and active, so There have always been rumors that she is pregnant with a prince.

    "This... Your Majesty, the minister is incompetent, so I really dare not say it." The imperial doctor knelt on the ground, "I gave birth in about a month, my majesty. I like it."     "What do you know?" Concubine Degui reprimanded, she was originally counting on Rongli, but after having this child, especially the emperor's special preference, she had other thoughts.     "Your servant is guilty."     "Forget it, you go down." Concubine De Gui waved her hand, and then ordered the servant girl next to her, "Go and invite some elderly mothers in the palace to come over. I have something to ask." Concubine De Gui was in the palace     . Rong Li was very clear about the actions in the middle, and when he learned that Concubine Degui cared so much about whether she was a prince or a princess in her belly, Rong Li decided that the time had come, it was not because he was cruel, and moreover, fighting for the heirloom was a life-and-death struggle.     A little maid walked in a panic and rushed towards Sheng Jia.     "Bold, you are not polite when you see His Majesty."     "Your Majesty deserves to die, Your Majesty forgives me." The little palace maid quickly knelt down and kowtowed to plead guilty.     "Drag it on, stick forty, and send it to the Punishment Department to serve."     "Your Majesty, I know your mistake."     "Wait." Rong Sheng saw the maid's appearance clearly, "What's your name?"     " Slave Yanluo."     Rong Sheng stared blankly for a long time, if Concubine Degui had a bit of resemblance to Empress Yigui in spirit, then Yanluo was similar to Empress Yigui in appearance, especially in the eyebrows and eyes.     In the end, Rong Sheng took Yan Luo back to the dormitory to stay overnight, and the next day, he directly appointed the nobleman, Yiguiren.

  When Concubine Degui heard the news, she broke all the teacups in the room. She was pregnant and couldn't go to bed. The most worrying thing was that the emperor's new favorite was by her side. She took advantage of the loopholes and kept plotting secretly. She didn't expect to see that she was about to give birth. , let people succeed.

    As long as Rong Sheng went to the harem, he would spend almost every night at Yanluo's bedside, even if he went to see Concubine Degui, he would still go to Yanluo there after dinner.

    "Can you find out the details of this noble man?" Rong Hua was no longer disappointed by these things. His father kept saying that he was affectionate, but in fact, he just failed one woman after another.

    "I checked, all the family members passed away, and I came here after fleeing from disaster, but nothing abnormal was found." Shen Lin said, "It's just... Yigui's eyebrows and eyes are very similar to Queen Yigui." "Let people pay attention.

    " Rong Hua instructed that at this time, you can't take a wrong step, "It can't be a coincidence." "

    Yes."

    "At this time, a person who looks very much like Queen Yigui appeared in the palace. Who do you think it is?" ?” Shen Baijing looked at Rong Hua with a smile, obviously he already had a calculation in his heart.

    "You mean, King Yong?" Rong Hua couldn't believe it. He thought that Rong Li would at least wait for Concubine Degui to give birth. After all, it was just a rumor, "Concubine Degui is his biological mother after all? Concubine Degui's falling out of favor has nothing to do with him." Benefits."     "If Concubine Degui falls out of favor again, after giving birth, she will have two royal bloodlines in her hands. Even for the sake of the child, His Majesty will not really neglect Concubine Degui." Shen Baijing analyzed, "What if it is true? After giving birth to a prince, King Yong has to think about himself."     "Fight for heir." Rong Hua sneered, "If you can't even trust your own mother, who else can you trust? Even if you win, what's the point?"     Alone, Even if it is above ten thousand people, it always looks bleak.     Shen Baijing sat next to Ronghua, held him in his arms, and promised, "You can trust me, anytime, I will never betray you, and I will never do anything to hurt you."

  "I believe it." Rong Hua was born in the royal family, and he knew early on that most of the royal family members are cold-blooded. Few people like Rong Yan who only love poetry and landscape, "If it were you, I would recognize everything you do."

    Rong Hua smiled slightly, from the moment he was tempted, he had already resigned to his fate, in this life, he had planted himself on Shen Baijing.

    "Stupid or not, I'm still pointing at you. In the future, I will live on the phoenix seat." Shen Baijing leaned into Ronghua's ear and said, "Zhengjun, don't forget the mess." "No one is serious." Ronghua pushed

    Shen

    Baijing , was about to escape, but was dragged back by Shen Baijing, hugged in his arms, and pressed on the bed.

    "I'm afraid Zhengjun will forget about me with his beautiful wife and concubines in the future, so I can only work hard to make Zhengjun remember me, and it's best not to be able to do without." Shen Baijing said jokingly.

    "I couldn't do without." Rong Hua said in a low voice.

    But Shen Baijing heard it, "I didn't think of anything, you provoked me."

    "Then I can't blame this king."