Chapter 2 It's You

When Rong Hua returned to the palace, he didn't even take care of his injuries. He changed into clean clothes, wiped the soft sword that was still dripping blood, and went to the imperial ancestral hall alone.

    "Mother, I'm sorry, the children and ministers are incompetent. They failed to assist the father to unify the world. Instead, they were trapped by love for several years. Now they have made a big mistake. They dare not meet the father. If you are not filial, then go down and make amends to your ancestors in person and let them be punished."

    Rong Hua dressed in white and knelt outside the imperial ancestral hall, knelt three times and kowtowed nine times, and soon everyone in the palace knew that the emperor came running regardless of his appearance, but it was too late step.

    "Ronghua has the entrustment of the emperor's order and the responsibility of the great unification. He deviates from the scriptures, and his crimes cannot be forgiven. Now I sacrifice my blood to the world." A touch of bright red ended his life that could have been admired forever. For one person, one to death The person he never forgets, "Bai Jing."

    "Hua'er..."

    "Sixth brother." The emperor fainted in a panic attack, Rong Yan hugged Rong Hua's body and wept uncontrollably.

    The prince committed suicide. Naturally, such a shocking event cannot be concealed. To the public, it was only said that Ronghua and Shen Baijing were deeply in love with each other, and since they knew no one, they felt guilty, so they declared their will by death.

Even the villagers in Xiaoshan Village didn't believe such an excuse.

    "Have you heard? The sixth prince of the current dynasty, the neglected Zhengjun of Yi Wangfu, committed suicide, and His Majesty was bedridden because of it."

    "I don't know if Shen Baijing will regret it. Zhengjun, there is no need to rebel at all, or..." The man looked around and lowered his voice, "With the dignity and infatuation of the sixth prince, I am afraid that it is easy to usurp the throne."

    "I heard that the sixth prince is the robbery field It is ridiculous to think about the person who rescued Shen Baijing, marrying Shen Baijing, living a life like a cold palace, and dying, and leaving a name of affectionate husband and wife."

    "No, who would have thought that the royal family could have such affection It's a pity that the people who meet people are not nice..."

    "Sure enough, since ancient times, love words are the most hurtful, killing people invisible, even the number one son in the world is not exempt."

    Shen Baijing was sitting on the tea table next to them, listening to them talking about things that were related to him but had nothing to do with him, But he couldn't hear what was said next, he only remembered the man in white clothes who was covered in blood, and he remembered Rong Hua saying, "It doesn't matter anymore, you and I don't want to meet again in this life or in the next life, that's what made me perfect."

The last sentence of Rong Hua and Shen Baijing was, "There will be no end".

was the Zhengjun whom he had neglected for five years, but that person was disheartened and never wanted to see him again.

How ironic, how ridiculous, how sad, how deplorable, good fortune tricks people.

Shen Baijing, a key criminal who was offered a huge reward by the imperial court, did not escape after all, and was escorted back to Beijing. He originally thought that this would be very good, and he was willing to go down to accompany Rong Hua, but what he did not expect was that the emperor Rong Sheng would actually meet him in person .

"Sinful minister Shen Baijing sees Your Majesty, long live my emperor, long live long live."

"Get up." A generation of monarch Rong Sheng seemed to have aged a lot overnight, and his whole body was decadent and vicissitudes of life, "Don't worry, I won't kill you "

Shen Baijing looked at Rong Sheng in surprise, the crime of deceiving the emperor and rebelling against him had already been arrested, yet the emperor would let him go.

Don't forget to vote