Chapter 19 I'll Make It Up For You

"Zhengjun, don't listen to his nonsense, they are just jealous." Dongliu comforted.

    "About the prince, is there any other rumors that I don't know about?" Rong Hua asked, he was aware of the commotion outside, but he didn't know what they were discussing behind closed doors in the mansion.

    "This..." Dongliu was a little hesitant, as both servants, plus Dongliu's good personality, those people did not shy away from chatting with him.

"Let's talk." Rong Hua took a sip of tea and said lightly.

    "I just heard... the prince likes to play tricks and toss the people next to his pillow." Dongliu didn't know it at first, but after following Ronghua every day, he knew that Shen Baijing and Ronghua hadn't consummated their marriage, so he watched carefully. After glancing at Ronghua's expression, there was no abnormality, and then he continued, "Once, servant Tao was tortured and didn't get out of bed for three days."

"Zhengjun?" Dongliu finished speaking, seeing that Ronghua didn't respond, he tried called out.

    "It's okay, you can go down." Rong Hua put down the teacup and waved his hands.

    Rong Hua has no intention of entangled with Shen Baijing's past, what he wants is the future, but since the two reconciled, it has been half a month younger, Shen Baijing can no longer be a gentleman, and he has no presumptuous behavior. The flirtatious Yi Wang is completely different, so that Rong Hua is a little suspicious, is it because he is too cold?

    When Shen Baijing came back from the barracks, he went to take a bath first. As soon as he entered the door, he saw his Zhengjun absent-mindedly playing with himself. The two sides were obviously out of balance, and Bai Zi was killed without any power to fight back.

"In a bad mood?" Shen Baijing walked over to save the poor Baizi.

    Rong Hua got up and put his head on Shen Baijing's shoulder.

    "What's the matter? Who bullied you?" Shen Baijing put his arms around Ronghua's waist naturally, holding him in his arms.

    Rong Hua didn't speak, Shen Baijing was about to continue asking, when there was slight pain in his shoulder, Rong Hua bit him through his clothes.

    "Hiss... tell me, who recruited you, I'll make the decision for you." Rong Hua didn't say harsh words, and Shen Baijing didn't care about the pain, but it was a bit sudden. In contrast, he really wanted to know Rong Hua The reason why Hua is not right, but he is not in a hurry, he is very patient, just stroking Rong Hua's back like a smooth hair.

"Tao Zhou, what method did he use to win your favor and make you so uncontrollable." After asking Rong Hua, he felt a little hypocritical, so he agreed not to mention the past, but he still felt that Feeling awkward, it's fine if you don't know, but let him hear it.

    Shen Baijing was taken aback for a moment, not understanding what was going on at all.

    Rong Hua talked about the cause and effect in a good-tempered manner, and finally couldn't help being jealous, "The prince is really in a good mood."

    Shen Baijing smiled helplessly, "I am wronged, this is obviously Tao Zhou's unreasonable trouble, and bloggers sympathize It's just a trick to fight for favor."

"It seems that those people have to move out, and the Zhuangzi over there just happened to tidy up, so as not to disturb Qingjing, and make Zhengjun unhappy, which made me drink a lot of jealousy. "Shen Bai said with a smile, he likes to taste the sour Ronghua once in a while, but if it really makes Ronghua unhappy, he is reluctant.

    "Don't worry, I'm leaving all of a sudden, isn't there no fun to watch?" Rong Hua rested his chin on Shen Baijing's shoulder, his eyes were deep, and he could sense that there was something wrong with those few people, and he put them under his nose , to investigate clearly, otherwise disasters will be left behind, and he will not be at ease after all.

    "Listen to you." Shen Baijing said dotingly, anyway, with his protection, Ronghua will not suffer and be wronged.