Chapter 27 I will not bully you

Rong Hua himself panicked, and kept hiding under the quilt.

    "Don't hide, be obedient."

    Concerned about Ronghua's thin skin, Shen Baijing lowered the bed curtain, dimming the light a bit.

   Shen Baijing made an aggressive request in Rong Hua's ear.

    Rong Hua couldn't hear Shen Baijing's nasty words in his ear, and shook his head in embarrassment.

    Shen Baijing has too many ways to make Rong Hua obedient, and even has a way to make Rong Hua cry and beg him, maybe he can directly make up for the missed bridal chamber, but seeing Rong Hua's red eyes and pitiful appearance, his heart is soft , not willing to toss him.

    "Rong Hua, don't be afraid, I won't bully you."

    Shen Baijing did what he said, and spent his first time with the innocent Zheng Jun warmly.

    ...
Afterwards, Rong Hua lay on the bed exhausted , as if fished out of the water, covering his face with his hands.

    Shen Baijing ordered someone to bring hot water in, helped Ronghua wipe his body briefly, and then returned to the gentle hometown and hugged him in his arms.

    "I like me Did you treat me like that just now? "Shen Baijing asked the person in his arms softly.

    Rong Hua rubbed straight into Shen Baijing's arms, his ears were so red that he could bleed.

    Shen Baijing didn't ask, Ronghua's actions were already telling him the answer. Sometimes Shen Baijing himself couldn't believe it , is the little rabbit in his arms really the Emperor Yin who secretly controls the entire Dingguo?

    It wasn't until lunch time that the two got up, Ronghua still didn't dare to look directly at Shen Baijing, and his face was still red.

    "My lord, he side The king is ill, so I ask the prince to take a look. "Wei Dezheng said.

    "Did the doctor read it?" "Shen Baijing knew very well that He Xia was pretending to be sick, and this kind of method of fighting for favor was really not wise. In his previous life, he might have gone to see it, by the way, to pamper him, but now, it doesn't stir up any waves in his heart.

"It's because he caught a cold." Wei Dezheng replied, feeling that He Xia's method was really not smart.

    "Then don't go out, so as not to pass it on to others." Shen Baijing said lightly, He Xia is the younger brother of He Hai, the servant of the household department. Before Shen Baijing could write the notes, He Hai sent the man over in person.

    "Yes." Wei De just watched Shen Baijing grow up, and now he couldn't help thinking that if Rong Hua could make Shen Baijing feel at ease, it would be a good thing, after all, Rong Hua's character is nothing to speak of.

    At this moment, Rong Hua didn't notice Wei Dezheng's high hopes in his eyes at all, his mind was full of the scene of messing around with Shen Baijing just now on the bed.

    At dusk, Chu Heyang came to visit.

    "My lord."

    "Dian...Rong Gong...Zheng Jun." Chu Heyang didn't expect Rong Hua to come out with him, and he didn't know how to address him for a while.

"It's so good, why are you still stuttering." Shen Baijing joked, "Disrespect to the prince is a serious crime."

    "Your Highness, forgive me, I don't mean to offend you." Chu Heyang was about to salute and confess.

    Rong Huaxu gave a little help, "Young Master Chu, you don't need to be polite, the prince is joking."

    Chu Heyang was originally the son of a well-known wealthy businessman, the Chu family. He was kicked out of the family tree with his mother when he was nine years old. Fortunately, Shen Baijing's mother rescued him. In the later period, the Chu family fell, but Chu Heyang had extremely high business qualifications. Today, Chu's business names everywhere are all owned by Chu Heyang.

    The same well-known company name, the same surname, but the world has changed, and the world is different.

I may not update on schedule as my exams are starting soon and I need to prepare for it . But I will try to update once week .
VOTE IF U LIKE THE STORY .