Chapter 86 Marks

Mid-Autumn Festival family banquet, the emperor held a banquet in the Minghe Hall, it was like this every year, year after year, there was nothing new.

    "The one next to Your Majesty is Concubine Yi." Shen Baijing whispered in Ronghua's ear.

    In less than a month, Yan Luo had transformed from a little court lady to the emperor's most favored concubine.

    "The old people in the palace said that there is indeed a bit of similarity." Shen Baijing didn't have a deep impression of Empress Yigui, and he was not very old at that time, so he seldom entered the palace.

    "Actually, it's not like." Rong Hua sneered.

    Everyone said they were similar because the emperor said they were similar, but no one dared to say they were not.

    Shen Baijing quietly held Ronghua's hand under the table.

    Rong Hua shook his head lightly, as early as when he saw Empress Yigui looking at the bright moon outside the window alone, he understood that the so-called sincerity was nothing more than that, after all, it was no match for the majestic imperial power.

    "Likeness is not important. Concubine Degui fell out of favor. Your Majesty wants to maintain his deep affection. As for Concubine Yi, she just appeared by chance and is quite pretty." Shen Baijing said lightly, "Actually, the person I really love is No one can replace it."

    "What a coincidence, I think so too." Rong Hua turned his head to look at Shen Baijing, the person he loves is unique and irreplaceable.

    "So, Zhengjun, you have to remember that you have to wait for me in the next life, and I will go to you." Shen Baijing said with a smile. He didn't believe in fate at first, but after he was reborn, he believed in it. He thought maybe it would really happen. There is a next life.

    "In that life, how do you know which one is me?" Rong Hua asked jokingly.

    Shen Baijing was silent for a moment, "After going back, Zhengjun asked me to make a mark, okay?"

    "How to do it? What mark?" Rong Hua asked.

    "You'll know when you get back." Shen Baijing said mysteriously, "You haven't promised me yet?"

    "Well, good." Rong Hua nodded. He could actually guess the seven or eight, probably not a sign of seriousness, but he actually liked it in his heart, but he was embarrassed to say it, and occasionally he pretended to refuse with restraint. one time.

    "What are you talking about? So happy?" Rong Sheng noticed Shen Baijing and Rong Hua whispering, and asked with a smile.

    "My son is telling the lord that Wu Ge's two children are so cute that people like them after seeing them." Rong Hua said with a smile, "I'm thinking about going to Wu Ge's house to bother me tomorrow." "Hahaha,

    look I am very relieved to see that you brothers are in harmony, unlike Yuaner..." During the Mid-Autumn Festival reunion, it is inevitable to touch the scene and hurt.

    "Father, sons and servants will always remember father's teachings, engrave them in their hearts, and dare not forget them." Rong Li stood up and cupped his hands and said, "Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival. My sons and ministers respectfully wish my father a full house of children and grandchildren, and enjoy the blessings of eternity."

    " (Son) I wish (Father) Your Majesty's children and grandchildren will be blessed forever."

    "Okay." Rong Sheng raised his glass with a smile, and drank it down in one gulp.