Chapter 38 Counting

"Forget it, you are also a loving mother. Since Yan Song is the one you like, and you asked me to marry you, why make such a fuss and ruin Yifang's reputation for nothing." Rong Sheng said with a sigh.

Concubine Ming could only smash her teeth and swallowed, "Yes, this concubine was confused for a while and made a big mistake."

"Go down." Rong Sheng waved his hand.

Afterwards, Rong Sheng gave her a marriage, and the ending was set.

"Zhengjun, don't you have anything you want to explain to the king?" Shen Baijing only wore his underwear after taking a bath, and held Ronghua in his arms.

They stayed in the palace overnight during the Mid-Autumn Festival. As soon as they returned to the mansion, Shen Baijing began to ask questions.

"That's right... I also happened to know that they were going to design Sikong Shan. Prime Minister Sikong was my husband, so I kindly told you about it." Rong Hua explained in a low voice.

"Then why did Yan Song pass by such a coincidence, huh? Zhengjun, has this king underestimated you?" Shen Baijing kissed Ronghua's fair neck once and for all, "I just can't bear to see Princess Yifang empty-handed.

" Wait a while, and fulfill Brother Sanhuang's wish by the way, Wang Ye Mingjian." Ronghua's neck was itchy, and just as he dodged, Shen Baijing bit his earlobe.

"My lord..."

"Does Zhengjun still remember how he agreed to this king when he was in the palace?" Shen Baijing

" Yes, I remember."

"Is it still counting?" strength.

"Well, it counts." Rong Hua knew in his heart that if he dared to say that it didn't count, Shen Baijing would definitely use this as an excuse to bully him even more.

"So good."

Satisfied with Ronghua's obedience, Shen Baijing picked him up and put him on the bed.

Xu Shibai had just confessed his feelings to each other, Shen Baijing was a little hot-hearted, Rong Hua was even more obedient, the two quarreled quite late, although it didn't reach the last step, Shen Baijing was still full of satisfaction.

Rong Hua in Shen Baijing

Shen Baijing tidied up briefly, then got into the quilt and hugged Ronghua.

"Are you okay?" Shen Baijing asked gently, as if he wasn't the one who teased people again and again just now.

"Legs are weak." Rong Hua buried his face in Shen Baijing's chest, listening to the other's heartbeat.

Rong Hua really felt that he would be driven mad by Shen Baijing when he really came to perform Zhougong's ceremony, but now it was just Shen Baijing's so-called shallow taste, and he couldn't stand it.

Shen Baijing couldn't help laughing when he heard Rong Hua's honest answer, "It's my fault, but you have to get used to it slowly, otherwise...you might not be able to get out of bed."
You...you can't ... Lighten up?"

"I can't help it, you are so attractive." Shen Baijing chuckled, he thought his strong self-control was vulnerable in front of Rong Hua, every time he saw Rong Hua soften his voice, With the red eyes at the end of his eyes, he couldn't help but want to be even worse, making Ronghua cry completely.

"I didn't." Rong Hua glared at Shen Baijing angrily.

"Okay, okay, it's because I'm not strong enough to resist Zhengjun's beauty." Shen Baijing coaxed with a smile, "It's better for Zhengjun to test me often, maybe I won't be Meng Lang in the future.

" Speaking, he didn't want Shen Baijing to be able to withstand the test, he just wanted Shen Baijing to be uncontrollable towards him.