Chapter 99 I Come to Take You Home

Who would have thought that the news came from the palace in the middle of the night that the emperor vomited blood and fainted.

    Seeing Ronghua changing clothes in a hurry, Shen Baijing regretted in his heart, he shouldn't have made trouble with Ronghua at that time.

    "Are you still feeling uncomfortable?" Shen Baijing asked while helping Ronghua change his clothes.

    "It's okay." Rong Hua said indifferently, Shen Baijing was very restrained, he only made a fuss once, and he even rested for half the night, as long as he didn't use force, it didn't matter.

    Shen Baijing was still worried and asked the person who prepared the car to spread a thick blanket in the car, so that he would not feel hot when the weather turned cold.

    "What's the matter?" Rong Hua was greeted by someone as soon as he entered the palace, "It was fine in the afternoon." "

    I don't know, but His Majesty used some ginseng soup at night, and it suddenly happened at night. The imperial doctors are all here .”

    When Rong Hua arrived, the emperor was still in a coma.

    The head of the Supreme Hospital whispered a few words to Rong Hua, to the effect that it was a tactful explanation, and he had tried his best.

    "Thanks for your hard work."

    Rong Hua explained some things and arranged them in an orderly manner. The emperor's funeral was also prepared. It was a joy. He had no plans to stay in the palace overnight. He was stopped by Concubine Ming.

    "Your Highness, Concubine Ming please go over to discuss something important."

    Rong Hua knew what was going on, but he had to go there. honor.

    "Concubine Ming." As soon as Rong Hua entered, he saw Yifang sitting next to Concubine Ming and crying. She lost a lot of weight, was tired and not energetic, and her complexion was not good. She was in her teens, and her eyes looked like It's like having wrinkles.

    "His Royal Highness, Yifang is your sister after all, you can't ignore his life or death." Concubine Ming also wiped her tears.

    "Then what does it mean according to the concubine Ming?" Rong Hua rubbed his brows and asked.

    "Yan Song is just an insignificant person now. If he can change his mind and live a good life with Yifang, it will be good if you promote him in the future." Yifang still dislikes Yan Song's low status, and wants Ronghua to give him a ladder to go straight up.

    Rong Hua sneered, really calculating, but do you really think he is a good little white rabbit?

    "Concubine Ming is just joking. Whether I can live a good life or not is not up to me as an outsider. As for the rest, we have to rely on our own ability, otherwise it will be difficult to convince the public." "You..." Concubine Ming obviously didn't expect Rong

    Hua Being so ungrateful, she forgot when she and Ronghua had affection, "Then if we reconcile..." "

    After the reconciliation, Yifang can enter the palace to accompany the concubine Ming." Ronghua didn't wait for Ming After the concubine finished speaking, she saw through the meaning of the other party, and after she divorced, she wanted him to marry Gao to a good family, which was really a daydream.

    "Ronghua, father is still here, you haven't ascended the throne yet, you..."

    Before Yifang finished speaking, Concubine Ming slapped her, "Presumptuous.