Chapter 105

"I heard that Your Majesty is going to be drafted?" Shen Baijing leaned over to look at Ronghua, and put his hand into Ronghua's pajamas early in the morning, "Your Majesty, do you really want to abandon the mess and abandon the chaff?" "I confess now, is there still time?

    " ?” Rong Hua felt a little guilty.

    "What do you think?" Shen Baijing raised his eyebrows and asked back.

    "Actually..." Rong Hua tried to explain, "They proposed it, it's none of my business, and I rejected it." "

    Really?" Shen Baijing looked at Rong Hua meaningfully, "How did you hear that your Majesty's The original words are, we will discuss later."

    Rong Hua wanted to cry without tears, completely revealing that the facts are no longer important, and he cannot escape the lesson today, but Rong Hua still wanted to struggle, "Then It's a tactic to delay the attack."

    "I understand." Shen Baijing kissed Ronghua's eyebrows lightly, with infinite tenderness. "But Your Majesty has been too rampant these days, I have to impress you deeply, lest one day someone has a wrong mind and sends someone to the dragon bed, and His Majesty can't bear to refuse, that would be bad." Rong Hua shook his head

    straight , who is desperate, dares to give someone away to him, silently beat the minister who did not know the current affairs and put forward the draft, which made him lose his back.

    During the long night, Shen Baijing had many ways to make His Majesty the Emperor realize his mistake.

    Rong Hua shrank into a ball, Shen Baijing went to hug him, he couldn't help but tremble all over.

    "I can't do it... Tomorrow... Xianggong..." Rong Hua was confused and begged for mercy in a daze.

    "Tomorrow? So Your Majesty means to continue tomorrow?" Shen Baijing didn't expect to have a windfall, so he took advantage of Rong Hua's insomnia.

    "Well, I'll listen to you." Ronghua only wanted Shen Baijing to let him sleep, and he agreed to whatever the other party said, and said after a while, "I will listen to you tomorrow.

    " Smiling, "Then try the Imperial Study Room tomorrow night, okay?"

    "Okay."

    "I wait for His Majesty to take a bath and go to bed." Shen Baijing couldn't bear to bully Ronghua any more, and realized his conscience carried him to take a bath.

    In the morning, when Rong Hua just woke up, Shen Baijing told Rong Hua about the promise he made yesterday, and reminded Rong Hua not to cheat.

    Rong Hua was stunned, the imperial study room was where he handled the memorials and announced to the ministers, if Shen Baijing made a fuss about it, how would he face it in the future.

    "Zhen... didn't agree, absolutely not." Rong Hua was going to kill him and refuse to admit it. What's the big talk, the waist is the most important thing.

    "Your Majesty, are you sure you want to repent?" Shen Baijing's eyes became more and more dangerous, like a wolf staring at its prey.

    Rong Huaqiang pretended to be imposing and refused to admit defeat, and he didn't panic when all the officials bowed down to him, but at this moment, he was terribly guilty.

    "It seems that I can only be troubled, so I have to ask His Majesty again." Shen Baijing said helplessly, "It's just that I heard that King Chen has already entered the capital, and I think I will come to see His Majesty today, and I want to come to Shichen to go down on behalf of His Majesty, King Chen I won't mind."