Chapter 45 Unannounced Visits

Taking advantage of Shen Baijing's absence, Rong Hua asked Shen Lin to give him a simple look, mainly to cover his eyebrows and eyes, and changed into a brocade dress embroidered with gold thread, went out from the corner gate, and went to Xunyangfang by detour.

    "My lord, it looks strange, let's come here for the first time."

    "Yeah." Rong Hua looked around. There were two floors of the Xunyang Boat, which looked extravagant.

    "What do you like, my lord? I'll find you a sweet one."

    "Do you have someone named Liu Qing?" Rong Hua's cold voice seemed a little out of place in this sluggish place.

    "Yes, yes, the young master must look for him?"

    "Yes, why, is it inconvenient?" Rong Hua took a silver coin and put it in the man's hand.

    "It's a little inconvenient. He's accompanying a guest, so it's not easy to call over. Otherwise, I'll pick you a better one, and I'll make sure you're satisfied. How about it?" detain a guest.

    "No, I'm not in a hurry, just find a room and wait for him to come to see me when it's convenient." Ronghua frowned slightly, the smell of rouge powder became stronger as he walked in, he didn't like it very much.

    "Okay, please go upstairs."

    "How long has Liu Qing been here?" Rong Hua asked in a cliché.

    "He is an old man. I remember that Twelve and Three have been here, and it has been five or six years." The man said with a smile, "But he is very sensible and has a lot of tricks. You really have a good eye." "Five or

    six Hasn't anyone redeemed him in the past year?" Rong Hua continued to ask.

    "There were also a few years ago, but he didn't want to. Now that he is eighteen, he is not young, so no one mentions it again. Which man doesn't like delicate ones?" The man led the way and turned a corner, "You This way, please."

    "By the way, I haven't asked yet, how did he come here?"

    The person who opened the door made a gesture of invitation, and then replied, "He himself said that he got separated from his family on the way to escape from the famine. It was picked up on the side of the road."

    "It's here, just wait."

    Then he arranged for someone to serve tea to Ronghua.

    "My lord, please use some tea." The person who brought the tea was a weak man with delicate features.

    "Let it go." Rong Hua rubbed the space between his brows, he had already figured it out, if Tao Cheng was involved in these matters, no wonder he was cruel, if Tao Cheng didn't know anything about Tao Ran, then he could help Tao Cheng redeem himself , and give him a sum of money, let him fly away.

    Rong Hua was so preoccupied that he almost escaped throwing himself into his arms.

    "Young Master?" The man obviously didn't expect Rong Hua to dodge, and raised his head in confusion.

    "I said put down the tea, you can go out." Rong Hua's tone was a little cold, and his impatience was already obvious.

    "Yes." The people in the Xunyang Boat, who know how to observe the situation best, although they were unwilling to give up, they still withdrew with a wink.

    After waiting for about an hour, someone led Liu Qing in.

    Liu Qing's walking posture was very unnatural, so she reluctantly saluted.