Chapter 25 Painting

After Xiao Wan received the news that Tao Zhou was grounded, he stayed up all night. Surprised, he was a little worried. Tao Zhou has always been attached to him. The two teamed up, and they have always loved each other in the palace. It was the first time that such a thing as foot restraint had happened.

    The people in the main courtyard are all Shen Baijing's confidantes who have been selected by thousands of people. They don't want to say a word about things that they don't want to spread, so Shen Baijing makes troubles without any scruples.

    "Zhengjun, I want to eat a piece of coconut cake."

    Shen Baijing was painting, and the painting was the scene where he went to Mingyue Tower for the first time after his rebirth.

    Ronghua took Xiaodie and handed it to Shen Baijing.

"It's best for a painting to be done in one go. If you stop painting, it will affect the finished product. Mr. Rong won't know about it?" Shen Baijing looked up at Ronghua with a smile while taking advantage of the ink.

    Rong Hua's earlobe was reddish, he understood what Shen Baijing meant, after a moment of inner struggle, he picked up a piece and brought it to Shen Baijing's mouth.

    Shen Baijing was sure that Ronghua would not dare to look at him, opened his mouth to take it, put down the pen, put his arms around Ronghua and fed him the remaining half.

    In fact, he had already finished painting, but he was just pretending to wait for Rong Hua to take the bait.

    "Is it delicious?" Shen Baijing smiled and kissed Ronghua's mouth.

    Rong Hua couldn't avoid it, and nodded with a blushing face.

    Shen Baijing originally planned to take advantage, but Wei De was knocking on the door.

"My lord, Xiao Zhejun asked to see me, and said that I made the pastry by myself, please have a taste of my lord."

    Rong Hua pushed Shen Baijing, "He has sent you a pastry made by himself, so hurry up and pick it up."

    "Ben The king is busy, so I don't have time to see him, let him go back.

    After Shen Baijing finished speaking, he lowered his head and kissed Ronghua's lips, Ronghua opened his mouth obediently, allowing the other party to plunder.

    "My lord, Xiao Zhejun left the food box." Wei Dezheng didn't want to disturb the lord's good deeds, but he still had to bite the bullet and pass the word according to the rules.

    Rong Hua blushed, pushed Shen Baijing away, and walked out on his own.

    Shen Baijing hurried over to hug him, and responded to Wei Dezheng outside the door, "Thank you."

    "Jealous?" Shen Baijing smiled and kissed Ronghua's ear, he still likes to see Ronghua jealous occasionally.

"Rong Hua dare not."

    "It's my fault, Rong Zhengjun, please forgive me." Shen Baijing said softly, "Why don't you fine me to serve Zhengjun to bed tonight?"

    Rong Hua didn't answer, he It's not a person who doesn't know right from wrong. Shen Baijing has long said that he wants to dismiss the servants of the side monarch in the mansion. He wanted to follow the vines and stayed behind. No wonder Shen Baijing.

    "If you don't speak, I will take it as your agreement." Shen Baijing hugged Ronghua's waist, with a smile on his lips, "Why is it still dark?"

    "My lord." Ronghua couldn't stand Shen Baijing's serious voice Such words.

    "I know, I know, if I don't say anything, Zhengjun is thin-skinned, so I can't say it."

    It's okay if you don't say this, but the more you say it, the redder Rong Hua's face becomes, and he casts a reproachful glance at Shen Baijing, knowing it in his heart, why bother to say it.

Shen Baijing just looked at Ronghua with a smile.

    In the evening, Shen Baijing insisted on apologizing, retreated from the servants, changed clothes for Rong Hua, and took advantage of it for a long time, until the face of the bully turned red. After coaxing for a while, Rong Hua was willing to turn around and find a comfortable place to sleep in Shen Baijing's arms.

    With the help of the weak candlelight in the house, Shen Baijing looked at the little beast-like face sleeping in his arms, and felt infinitely satisfied.