Chapter 72 Seem to be an old friend

"Where is Zhengjun?"

    After Shen Baijing returned to the room, there was no one on the bed.

    "Go back to the lord, Zhengjun said that he was afraid of giving you the wind and cold, so he moved to Baishou Pavilion."

    Shen Baijing walked to Baishou Pavilion dumbfounded. He kissed everyone last night. At this moment, the infection will be over long ago. What's the use of hiding now.

    "Ah..."

    Chi Luo bumped into Shen Baijing with the tea.

    "My lord, this slave is guilty."

    Shen Baijing glanced at the wet clothes, "Forget it, get up, be careful next time, don't be frizzy." "Yes." "Where

    are

    you going?" Shen Baijing said casually Asked, he remembered that he didn't let Chi Luo live in the guest room like the servants.

    "Go to Baishou Pavilion and deliver tea to...Rong Zhengjun." Chi Luo said hesitantly.

    "Huh?" Shen Baijing paused and continued, "Forget it, you can go back and rest." "

    Yes, thank you, my lord."

    Chi Luo lowered his head, glanced at Shen Baijing secretly, and returned to the guest room.

    Shen Baijing looked at Chi Luo's back and sneered, Rong Hua had a tricky mouth, especially when it came to tea, he was even more picky, how could he just ask Chi Luo to bring him tea.

    "My lord, Zhengjun said, no...you won't be allowed in." Dongliu really said boldly.

    "You don't need to worry about it, I'm going to tell him, it's not your fault." Shen Baijing wanted to push the door, but Dongliu stopped him again.

    "My lord, Zhengjun said, if I don't stop you, I won't be allowed to eat chestnut cake for a month." Dongliu said pitifully.

    "It's okay, I'll give you a double supply."

    Taking advantage of Dongliu's distraction, Shen Baijing pushed the door open and entered the room.

    Meng Nian grabbed Dongliu, who was about to follow in, and closed the door behind him.

    "Zhengjun is so brave, he dared to secretly move out of the main courtyard behind my king's back." "

    My lord, I'm sick, what if I pass it to you, what should I do?" Rong Hua sighed and coughed twice. Voice.

    "It's all like this, and you still dare to run around." Shen Baijing quickly walked over and patted Ronghua's back.

    "My lord, stay away from me." Rong Hua tried to push Shen Baijing away.

    "Don't move." Shen Baijing said forcefully, "Now, you can either get dressed and go back with me, or I'll just take you back." "You choose." Rong Hua looked up at

    Shen

    Baijing's serious and undeniable eyes, I know this is out of the question.

    "I'll change clothes." Ronghua's fever has subsided, but he is still weak and his face is slightly pale.

    "Forget it, let me hug you." Shen Baijing bent down to hug Ronghua.

    "No, I'll be there soon, let go." When Rong Hua thought of Shen Baijing carrying him back to the main courtyard, wouldn't the whole palace know, "There are so many people outside, how decent it is." "It's not like I haven't hugged him before.