Chapter 66: Lucky Head

After returning to the palace, Rong Sheng announced all the relevant people together, and by the way let Shen Baijing and Rong Hua follow as a witness.

    Lou Qingyi had already changed into neat clothes, her eyes were red and her gaze was dull, she was supported by a maidservant, when Rong Sheng saw this, he quickly asked her to sit down, then raised his hand and slapped Rong Yuan across the face.

    "Nizi, look at the good deeds you have done."

    "Father, my son is guilty, but I really don't know what's going on, father's lesson." Rong Hua explained with one side of his face swollen, and Rong Sheng's slap didn't show mercy. .

    "Your Majesty, my concubine has never sent anyone to invite Princess Beiyan, such an unruly thing, my concubine will definitely not do it." Concubine De knelt on the ground and said sincerely.

    This statement is credible, everyone in the palace knows that after Jitian Day, the emperor will issue a decree to grant a marriage, there is no need for Concubine De to do so, but it makes people feel that she is trying to win people's hearts and speculate on the holy will.

    "Then... do you still remember what the palace maid you invited looked like?" Rong Sheng's mind was like a mirror, and the only one who benefited from this matter was Rong Yuan, but he still had to ask.

    No matter what, Rong Yuan is also his son, he can punish him behind closed doors, but he still has to worry about the face of the imperial family.

    Lou Qingyi shook his head numbly.

    "Go and investigate, let me find out."

    A group of people waited for the result with their own concerns, Lou Su comforted Lou Qingyi softly, but the matter was over.

    "Your Majesty, the truth is important, but Qingyi's innocence has been compromised. This matter..." "

    Prince Beiyan, don't worry, I will immediately issue a marriage order for Rong Yuan to marry Princess Beiyan as Princess Duan." Rong Sheng promised, " I will definitely not treat your princess badly."

    Lou Su could only agree.

    Since Rong Yuan dared to do it, he was naturally fully prepared.

    As a result of the investigation, it was found that it was a court lady who wanted to climb Rong Yuan's tall branch, so she deliberately lured Rong Yuan to the side hall, and lit the enchanting incense, but Lou Qingyi accidentally stained his clothes with tea, so he happened to go to the side hall to change clothing.

    The court lady had something to do and didn't go to the Chengpian Hall, but when she realized that the matter had been revealed, she hanged herself.

    As for the palace man who went to invite Lou Qingyi, he has long since disappeared, and there is no such person in the palace.

    Coincidentally, people can't believe it, but they can only believe it.

    In fact, everyone present knew that Concubine Rou hired someone who was not registered to invite Lou Qingyi, and then designed to make Lou Qingyi's clothes dirty, so as to create an opportunity for Rong Yuan and Lou Qingyi to enter the side hall. It's a matter of course when it comes down.

    But there is no evidence, and it is impossible for Rong Sheng to really do something to his own son for the sake of Princess Beiyan.

    After discussing for a long time, they finally reached a consensus. In order to avoid long nights and dreams, Rong Yuan and Lou Qingyi chose the nearest auspicious day for their wedding.