Chapter 14

"Rong Hua, I'm not here to please His Majesty, I'm serious." Shen Baijing held Rong Hua's hand, "No hurry, the days are still long, just take your time."

    Rong Yan heard that Rong Hua entered the palace In the palace, he was the best elder brother for Ronghua, just because he grew up under the knees of the former empress when he was young, and was protected by her grace. His biological mother was just an inconspicuous The nobleman died of dystocia when he was still being born. If the first queen hadn't adopted him in the middle palace, he would have died of illness when he was five years old, and no one would have known about it.

    However, the late empress died young, and he was unable to fulfill his filial piety, and he took extra care of the only flesh and blood of the late empress.

    "Sixth brother." I haven't seen him for two years. Rong Hua moved into Yi Wang's residence. After knowing about it, Rong Yanzai was not allowed to contact him privately.

"Fifth brother, don't come here without any problems." Rong Hua said with a smile.

    "Fifth brother." Shen Baijing cupped his hands. Although he is a king with a different surname, he is a prince and has made great military exploits. After all, there is no need to perform this ceremony, but it is understandable to his elder brother. Shen Baijing remembers that after Ronghua committed suicide in his previous life, Rong Yan adopted one of his sons to Rong Hua, which shows his sincerity towards Rong Hua.

    Rong Yan was also taken aback for a moment before he came back to reply, "Yi Wang is polite."

    Originally, Rong Yan had a lot of things to ask Rong Hua, but Shen Baijing's gift made him unable to ask.

    "Fifth Brother, don't worry, I'm fine." Rong Hua understood Rong Yan's intentions and comforted him.

What Rong Yan thought in his heart was, what are you doing, but his mouth turned a corner, "I've always missed you, but it's not convenient to visit, now it seems that the rumors can't be trusted, what does the prince think? "

    Shen Baijing could hear the implication of Rong Yan's words, the two years of neglect, and the talk of people all over the world after dinner, were all facts.

    "Although the rumors are exaggerated, they are true. However, future rumors can be believed." Shen Baijing held Rong Hua's hand in front of Rong Yan, and he would let the world witness his sincerity to Rong Hua.

    Rong Hua struggled, but did not break away, but was held even tighter. Thinking of his elder brother still watching, he blushed and lowered his head, and said angrily, "It's so bright and bright, how can you be so presumptuous?"

"You My three letters and six rituals are not bad at all, so why not hold the hand of my righteous lord." Shen Baijing said bluntly.

    Rong Hua was so ashamed that he didn't dare to look up at Rong Yan, so he didn't see the relief in his brother's eyes.

    "Since that's the case, the sixth brother will ask the lord to take care of you from now on." Rong Yan's attitude towards Shen Baijing was also a bit gentle, and he whispered, "He just looks cold, but in fact he is the most soft-hearted."

    "This king knows that ." Shen Baijing turned his head to look at the man with the lowered head and red ears, he knew it from his previous life.

  Rong Hua was even more embarrassed look up, but it was Shen Baijing who changed the subject, "Princess Yifang's birthday party is about to start, fifth brother, let's go together."

"Okay." Rong Yan nodded.

    Princess Yifang has reached the age to be married, if she doesn't get married, she will naturally choose a son-in-law from among the relatives and noble ministers, this time it is tacit, and she chooses a relative for the princess on the grounds of her birthday.

    "Isn't this the sixth emperor brother? It's been a long time. Why, marrying into Yi Wang's mansion, you can't leave the house. Is it because the rules of this palace are strict, or is it because you have no face, brother?" Princess Yifang His words made no secret of his contempt and ridicule towards Ronghua.