Chapter 102

"Lou Su, have you seen it?" Shen Baijing led Lou Su to stand at the Beiyan City Tower that had just been captured, and pointed to the imperial city not far away.

    Lou Su was powerless to say anything more, his heart was ashamed but he couldn't wish for death.

    The general guarding the imperial city of Beiyan wants to fight Shen Baijing to the death. If he wins, he will retreat from the country. If he loses, he will die for the country.

    Shen Baijing agreed. Before the two armies fought, he was singled out with the opponent. He was going to use the soft sword that Rong Hua gave him, as if Rong Hua was with him.

    "My lord, this is Yujian, this..." Li Zhi hesitated, others wished to confess Yujian, but Shen Baijing wanted to use him to fight on the battlefield.

    Shen Baijing shook his head, "He will be willing to be with me." There are

    two characters engraved on the sword, which is the name of the sword engraved by Rong Hua himself, Nian Jun.

    Without a hundred moves, Shen Baijing pointed his sword at the opponent, and the victory was already divided, but Shen Baijing did not directly kill the opponent. For an opponent worthy of respect, Shen Baijing also cherished his talents and could not bear to do everything.

    "The country will not be a country, and the minister can only apologize with death." General Beiyan slammed himself outside the imperial city.

    Shen Baijing ordered people to collect the body and bury it generously.

    "After the invasion of Beiyan, all the adult men of the royal family will not be left behind to repay the past humiliation." Shen Baijing said loudly, paused and continued, "However, when the new emperor ascends the throne, he will practice benevolence and filial piety, and not harm innocent people. Don't plunder people's belongings."

    Dingguo's morale is high, and coupled with the loss of power and humiliation of the country's relatives in the last battle, they are all fighting hard, but Beiyan, on the other hand, is retreating steadily and has no momentum to speak of.

    Blood flowed into the palace, all the women and children in the palace were dismissed, and Rong Jia was brought to Shen Baijing safe and sound.

    "This king is ordered by His Majesty to welcome His Highness the Eighth Highness back home."

    Rong Jia wept with joy. In Beiyan, he suffered a lot and lived like years.

    "Come here, help the Eighth Highness go down to rest. After a few days of rest, the teacher will return to the court."

    "Thank you, my lord, thank you Your Majesty."

    Shen Baijing ordered someone to tie Lou Su to the pillar of Beiyan Palace, took the whip with his own hands, and raised Lou Su's chin, "Do you know what I was thinking when I saw Rong Hua's body covered in whip marks?

    " Answer, he knew a few months ago that for him, death is the only release. For Ronghua, Shen Baijing hated him to the core.

    "This king swore that he would kill Rong Li and you with his own hands."

    Lou Su resigned to his fate and closed his eyes.

    The wailing in the empty palace continued, and the sound became smaller and smaller. After an unknown period of time, Shen Baijing's hands were sore, and the person tied to the pillar was already lifeless.

    "Come here, let's have a lavish burial together with Beiyan's royal family."

    "Yes."

    Beiyan has since become history.