Chapter 47

The next day, Shen Lin came to see Rong Hua.

    "Your Highness, Xiao Wan brought back a lot of cinnabar and yellow paper from outside, as well as paper puppet."

    "Witch Gu? Again?" Rong Hua raised his eyebrows. The first time he used the same strategy, it was a clever one. Twice is stupidity.

    Witchcraft was spread from southern Xinjiang, and it had no intention of harming anyone, but there are always people who go wrong, but they are a minority after all, and the laws of the country did not impose heavy punishments, so some people still use this method to curse resentful people, even if they are discovered Well, most of them are handled by the government themselves. This is also the reason why Rong Sheng only refused to forgive lightly and did not specify the punishment even if he gave a verbal order last time.

    "It's been two days, and Xiao Wan hasn't gone out, and the boy sent him food and clothing, and no one else is allowed to come near." Shen Lin continued, "I went down to check, it seems like some kind of formation, my subordinate I don’t understand, but I saw the name of His Highness in the middle.”

    “So, he’s a bit smart.” Rong Hua nodded knowingly, the enemy’s purpose and actions are under his control, this is a A must-win battle.

    "Your Highness means..."

    "It's a good time to go out to build the plank road in the open and hide the old warehouse." Rong Hua's thin lips lightened, "But it's a pity, I'm about to be pulled from the bottom of the pot." "Your Highness, do you need your subordinates to do something?"

    Shen Lin Ask for instructions.

    "No, since he likes it, I'll sing with him one last time." Rong Hua smiled meaningfully.

    As soon as Shen Lin saw Rong Hua's smile, she knew that someone was going to suffer.

    Soon after nightfall, Ronghua tossed and turned, unable to fall asleep.

    "What's wrong?" Shen Baijing put his arms around someone and gently stroked Ronghua's back, trying to coax him to sleep.

    "I have a headache." Rong Hua said pitifully, frowning.

    "What's the matter? It's blown?" Shen Baijing got up in a hurry, "Meng Nian, go and invite the doctor." "

    No, I haven't gone out all day." Rong Hua shook his head.

    Shen Baijing raised his hand to rub Rong Hua, and shouted out the door, "Why hasn't the doctor arrived yet? Can anyone get lost in the palace?" The

    doctor lives in the palace, just in case.

    After a while, the doctor arrived in a hurry, and the sweet smell of his sleep was picked up. He picked up the medicine box and rushed over. He was afraid that if the prince was in a bad mood, his life would be lost.

    The doctor examined the pulse carefully, and was slightly puzzled. After a while, he confirmed that he had not made a mistake, and replied, "Go back to your lord, Zhengjun is in good health, and there is nothing wrong with it." "Then why is there a headache?"

    Shen Baijing questioned.

    "This..." The doctor's forehead was sweating, and he wiped it tremblingly, "From the pulse condition, it's really... nothing abnormal.

    " Shen Baijing obviously didn't believe it, and he wouldn't be at ease until he found out why.

    "My lord." Rong Hua stopped him, "I think it's just that I haven't had a good rest,

    so it's okay." "No, I don't feel relieved." Shen Baijing insisted.

    Rong Hua held his forehead, secretly winking at Dong.

    "My lord, maybe there is something else hidden? Why don't you invite a warlock to take a look." Dongliu's play was really much worse than that of Tao Zhou's boy at that time.

    But Shen Baijing was so focused on Rong Hua that he didn't care at all.

    "Please, Imperial Physician Chen will also invite you."

    Rong Hua leaned against Shen Baijing's arms, feeling very flustered. It seemed that the play had been sung and played too well. When Shen Baijing reacted, he would definitely have to deal with him.

    However, for now, I will continue to pretend in the future.

    When the sorcerer said that there were people in the northwest who practiced witchcraft, Shen Baijing understood everything, and repeated the same trick, but this time, the person in charge of the chess changed, or did not change, it just changed from planning to planning. Got to do it myself.

    "Meng Nian, you take someone to search for it yourself."

    Xiao Wan was arrested and showed up, making unreasonable sophistry at all.

    "My lord, don't you think this matter is very familiar?" Xiao Wan seemed to have thought that this day would come, but he didn't expect it to be so soon. After being surprised, he accepted it calmly.

    "Really? Are you reminding me that you and Tao Zhou partnered to frame Zhengjun?" Shen Baijing's eyes were deep, like an abyss, which made people fear, but he couldn't help but want to get closer, and even surrender.     "My lord, don't you doubt your righteous monarch at all? The entire palace is under his control." Xiao Wan's tone became more serious. He asked himself that what he was doing was very secretive, and the palace was heavily guarded, so Rong Hua could monitor his activities. Every move shows the ability of his subordinates.     "If this king doesn't even believe in Zhengjun, who else can he trust?" Shen Baijing asked back. In fact, he didn't doubt it. He had already confirmed that Rong Hua was treating him in his own way. His sweetheart , I have to be pampered anyway.     "Rong Hua is definitely not a kind person, why does the prince want to seek skin from a tiger?" Xiao Wan still refused to give up.     "King Duan is a good man? Don't you also seek skins from tigers?" Shen Baijing leaned slightly and said in a voice that only two people could hear.     Xiao Wan was stunned, and then sat down on the ground as if she lost her strength, and Shen Baijing knew it.     "Let the prince punish you." Xiao Wan said resignedly. He couldn't understand Shen Baijing, but at least he understood a little. This time, he was doomed.     "This king has always been just, and he took the family law and gave him twenty lashes." What     Wei Dezheng was holding up with both hands was the real family law of the Yi Palace, a black gold whip, a hard black whip all over.     Shen Baijing quickly covered Ronghua's eyes, hugged him in his arms, and turned his back to the executioner, "Don't look."     Xiao Wan cried out in pain, and Shen Baijing covered Ronghua's ears again.     Rong Hua really enjoys the feeling of being held in the palm of someone's hand, especially when this person is his sweetheart.     After the execution, Xiao Wan passed out from the pain, and her clothes were covered in blood.     "He." Shen Baijing pointed to Xiao Wan's servant, "Stand dead."

  "As for Xiao Wan's intention to murder the prince, the crime is unforgivable. This king immediately writes a letter of divorce and orders him to move out of the palace before noon tomorrow." After finishing speaking, Shen Baijing hugged

    Ronghua and went back to the back room. There are some accounts that need to be settled behind closed doors. After all, people don't train their wives in front of others.

    "This king really underestimated you. Your ability to hide from the world is really good." Shen Baijing said with a sneer. He knew Rong Hua's identity from his last life, so he naturally understood that Emperor Yin could be soft, kind and deceitful. He was not angry about this, but because Rong Hua pretended to be sick to lie to him and use him.

    "No, my lord, listen to my explanation." Rong Hua tugged at Shen Baijing's sleeve with a guilty conscience and shook it.

    "Okay, I'll give you a chance to explain."

    "I didn't mean to lie to you, I just wanted to repay the other in the same way. I'm afraid that if I tell you, you think I... care about every detail and be ignorant. I don't want to." You think I have scheming."

    Shen Baijing softened, Rong Hua took the opportunity to go over and kiss the corner of Shen Baijing's mouth, "Bai Jing, don't annoy me."