Chapter 4

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 4

After the aftershock, He Yangxuan sat on the broken bricks and looked at the ruins. The small hole where the child's voice could be heard is gone, and the life and death of the person inside is even more uncertain.

Dazed for a moment, He Yangxuan stood up, walked over, and cleaned up the newly broken bricks with his bloody fingers, and the people around also rushed over to help clean up a piece.

It took half an hour to find the child with simple tools and scarred hands.

The body is still hot, and the child has died.

It was a chubby little boy who was acting like a baby just now and said he wanted to eat KFC, so he almost survived.

This is the first life that He Yangxuan has seen, exhausting all his strength, but still leaving this world.

He picked up the child and walked out of the ruins. A crowd surrounded him, stretched out their hands to pat him, took the sheet and wrapped the child's body, and put it in a place where the corpse was specially displayed, waiting for the arrival of the large army before processing it.

He Yangxuan felt uncomfortable watching them take the child away.

At this time, someone shouted: "The People's Liberation Army team is here!"

He Yangxuan looked around, and to the east, a line of army green was very conspicuous.

After 20 hours, after many obstacles, the road to the earthquake-stricken area was finally opened!

There are more soldiers, which means that the rescue area is wider and more people can survive.

The police and police who organized the crowd held their loudspeakers to appeal to the masses to maintain order and not to be chaotic. When the troops came, they would distribute supplies as needed.

Individuals who did not obey the order were directly taken out and guarded by two police officers with guns.

Those who came did not have a military card, only a group of lightly armed soldiers. The road is really rough. In order to shorten the arrival time, the soldiers must travel lightly to ensure the marching speed.

Many victims let out a sound of disappointment, but the soldiers assembled immediately after arriving, without even having time to rest, and after taking an oath that put life and death aside, they went directly to rescue activities.

The second echelon formed by veterans that He Yangxuan was in was directly replaced and entered the logistics.

He Yangxuan really wanted to continue saving people, but he knew that he had been retired for many years after all, and his experience, physical strength, and reaction were not comparable to those of active soldiers, so he could only retire.

Sitting in an open temporary tent, looking at the people who are busy cooking, he took a deep breath, walked over and took a cooking spoon from a woman: "Let me do it." The

woman was stunned: "This I can do the job."

"It's easy to overwhelm so many dishes, and you'll share the meals with others later." All the

Doomsday Grain  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara