Chapter 81 Strive to get rich 【The bug has been caught】

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 81 Strive to get rich 【The bug has been caught】

    Lin Qian went to see the house that had suffered the most. The fish in his pond were all dead, and even the rice was wilting. Fortunately, the pesticides sprinkled on the ground are the ones that are usually given to the rice seedlings. The pesticide itself has done the least damage to the rice seedlings, so the rice seedlings can still be preserved. It's just that none of the more than 200 crucian carp left in his family.

    The family's surname was Wang, and he was the fourth. Lin Qian called him Uncle Wang according to his neighbor's generation. Usually, he didn't have much contact with each other. If it wasn't for the dead fish this time, Lin Qian wouldn't have remembered such a person.

    "Come here, sit down, my house is also in chaos." Wang Laosi was just getting angry, with blisters on his mouth.

    "I'll come over and take a look. That matter will come to an end sooner or later, and it won't happen in the future." Lin Qian sat on the edge of the kang.

    "That's fate. It's a pity, my son has just married a wife, maybe he will be able to have a child this year. If the fish are still there, the daughter-in-law will be able to make up for it. In the future, children will also be milked." It’s a good thing. It’s a pity.”

    People in the village say that crucian carp is a good thing, and they pay attention to drinking crucian carp soup when they nourish their bodies. Now more than 200 fish died overnight, and it is not to blame their family for getting angry.

    "The fish on the left and right didn't waste a lot of energy. It's a pity that they are gone, but in the end, the loss is just a few catties of food spent on frying. If your family wants fish in the future, come to me to buy it, and I will give you a 50% discount We will raise them again in the coming year, the land is there, throwing some fish fry and getting a harvest is an income, and I don't feel bad without us." Lin Qian was really afraid that something bad would happen if the fish died and got angry.

    Now the world is getting worse and worse, and it is often this kind of thing that makes people collapse. If someone really got angry because of this kind of thing, Lin Qian, a supporter of fish farming, would be somewhat responsible, and if this was the case, there would be even fewer fish farmers in the coming year.

    Wang Laosi sighed: "Speaking of it, you are so kind, and the fry you sell are cheap, and it's my fate if I can't keep them. I have been thinking about who is so wicked in the past two days. This kind of person is in the village. It is purely to disturb people's lives, and sooner or later they will be found out."

    "It is certain that they will be found out. Not only those who drugged people, but also those who are usually dishonest should not be used to them. In the past, the troublesome Ren Ren has passed away, and now In this world, if you cause trouble to people, it means killing people, so you can’t be used to it. I’ll come and have a look, if you can think about it, you’ll be fine. I’ll buy fry next year, and I’ll give you some fish food. By then, your fish will definitely grow. Faster than others." Lin Qian stood up and planned to leave.

    "Let's sit for a while longer. My daughter-in-law will come back later, and I will save a meal." Wang's fourth wife is gone, and one of the three children in the family has died. The eldest daughter got married, and the youngest son just got married, and did not move out because of the bad times, so the housework is usually done by the daughter-in-law.