Chapter 84 Digging a Reservoir 【Insect Caught】

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 84 Digging a Reservoir 【Insect Caught】

    The village head is not stupid, he was stunned after hearing this, and suddenly said: "You mean, it's because of the two of them that other people feel that they don't have this convenience?"

    Lin Qian nodded and said: "This matter is not just about their two families In the past, everyone in the village would be ashamed, but now it is different. The reservoir will be built a year later, and the village will suffer for an extra year. If you owe their family, how can you let them just care about taking advantage of themselves and let the whole village follow. But this idea is a little bit bad. If we do this, the two families will definitely have a hard time in the village in the future. Let me say this, you Let's do the work and talk about it."

    Lin Qian came up with this idea from the perspective of staying out of the way. There is a saying that special things are dealt with specially. This kind of fact has no choice but to resort to bad tactics. As for the consequences, they can only blame themselves for being too greedy.

    "After all, he came back from the outside, and his brain is working." With such an idea, the village chief relaxed a lot.

    Lin Qian looked at his grandfather: "Where is it? I learned from my grandfather."

    Grandpa glanced at Lin Qian, but smiled and said nothing. The village chief glanced at his grandfather, seeing his expression, and shivered for no reason.

    People in the village generally felt that Lin Qian's family was honest and kind, mainly because the Lin family's father and grandson had always lived in seclusion and never had any conflicts with others. Although they are not close to the people in the village, the people in the village never come to look for work, so they naturally think that the people in the Lin family are honest.

    When Lin Qian was admitted to university, and later found a good job, the village still said that such an honest person was favored by God.

    The village head has always felt so. In the past two years, life in the whole village has been difficult, but the Lin family has been enjoying a prosperous life. Before, he only thought that Lin Qian had seen the big world, and the friends who lived in his house had also seen the big world, that's why he had a good life now, but now that he just looked at it like this, it was clearly because of his shrewdness.

    After a few more pleasantries, the village chief went home to rest. The moonlight outside is good tonight, and I can see the road.

    After they were sent away, grandpa began to teach Lin Qian: "Even if you are diligent, you are not afraid of him telling others what you came up with. Then the two families will blame you."

    "How do you remember what you love ?" Remember, no matter how much you hold grudges, you can't beat me." Lin Qian smiled, "Besides, the village head is a smart man, I didn't see how often he ran to our house this year, so he won't make our family look bad."     " You understand again." Grandpa drove him upstairs, "Go to bed, and you have to work tomorrow. In two days, someone in the village should finish their work, and then hire someone to help. Our family has a lot of land, so we rely on You two are busy enough."     "Are you willing to spend food now?" Lin Qian teased as he went upstairs.     Grandpa glared at him and said nothing. Where is there anything he can't bear to part with, nothing is worth as much as his grandson.     The reservoirs in other people's houses were half busy, and Lin Qian's dry land was just finished, and the rice field began to be harvested. There is also a working rice thresher in the village, but most people in the village are reluctant to hire it, and they use the old method to manually thresh the rice.     It was already late at Lin Qian's side, so naturally he didn't want that trouble. I rented a thresher, beat out the rice grains directly on the ground, and took them home to dry.     It stands to reason that this should be dried, but the yard at the front of the house is a greenhouse, and it is not safe to dry it on the ground outside, so I can only borrow the dryer at home and lower the temperature a little bit to dry it.     The autumn harvest was finished, and all that was left was to dig the reservoir. Lin Qian and the two of them dug in the ground with a shovel.     The edge of one's own land is either someone else's land or the edge of the land. There is a not-so-wide ditch on the edge of the ground. The reservoir can be dug here, but it should not be dug too far into the road on the edge of the ground, otherwise it will be impossible for cars to pass in the future, and it will not be safe. So if you want a large area, you can only sacrifice your own land.     The two worked hard for two and a half days before digging the water storage pond in the dry land. It was not over after the digging was completed, because the land would seep water. Paste the cement board, and then spread a layer of plastic sheeting if you are not at ease.