Chapter 72 Killing a Pig 【Catch the bug】

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 72 Killing a Pig 【Catch the bug】

    Uncle Liu didn't pick it up either, still hesitating: "Then let's talk about it, I can't say anything for sure, and I dare not give you a guarantee. If it doesn't work out, I can't bear the guilt." "

    Don't worry, don't worry, this can't depend on you, right? Come on, you can take it now. Didn't I say it? If it's done, you are the hero. If it doesn't work out, it won't depend on you. That's because he has a high vision .Let’s just make friends, and if there are other young men with good conditions in the future, please help me find it (find it).”

    Uncle Liu took the rice over, tied the dead button on his mouth, and carried it in the Out of the glove, weighed the weight and nodded.

    Seeing that he picked it up, Wu Xiulian showed joy and said a lot of nice things in succession.

    Uncle Liu came over and took his leave. Wu Xiulian walked all the way to the gate, and when she looked back, she was still full of joy, as if the happy event had come to an end.

    Qian Da is not very optimistic about this matter: "Can it be done? He has good conditions. Besides, I know my sister and her son. With this relationship, can you look at us seriously?"

    Wu Xiulian glared at her son: "Why don't you look down on us ? Is the daughter missing an arm or a leg? How old is he? Our family is only twenty. Why can’t he be worthy of him? Besides, the world is bad now, and I don’t even have to watch TV. What's the point of being alone?"

    Erya began to think about what she looked like when she saw He Yangxuan, with a big gold chain and a small watch, dressed in mink and walking like a crab, poor and poor, the standard twenty years Former Northeast outfit B boss. Even Wu Xiulian thinks this is a rich family's dress, and anyone with a bit of knowledge understands that this is a low and vulgar nouveau riche.

    The second girl has gone out to work at least, so she has a far-sighted vision, so how could she be able to look up to this kind of person.

    But when I looked around, my grandparents were full of calculations, my father let it go, and my stepmother almost hung up two couplets of firecrackers. The elder sister of the same mother is numb, the younger sister and younger brother simply don't understand anything, their eyes are curious and ignorant.

    So, what else is there but despair?

    Uncle Liu was not in a hurry to go home with the rice in his hands, but took two extra steps to Lin Qian's house.

    "Uncle Liu?" Lin Qian went to open the door, but was taken aback when he saw the person.

    Welcoming him in, he poured hot water: "This is..."

    "I just went to see Lao Qian's family. Here is this for you. I got it from them." Uncle Liu stood by the sofa, Pass the rice to Lin Qian.

    Lin Qian took it from his hand, feeling quite heavy: "Do you want it from them?" It's

    strange, in yesterday's situation, Wu Xiulian walked away cursing, she couldn't bear a grain of rice, why did she take out so much food all at once today? ?