Chapter 15

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 15

Grandpa took a closer look at Lin Qian's expression, and pinched the cigarette butt: "It doesn't look like you are making a joke. You have been to college and worked hard outside for so many years, and most of the things you can believe are true. You have grown up , I have to be responsible for what you decide. God is really wrong these two years. If you say that there will be a famine in the future, I also believe it. If you spend money in the future, I will not stop you."

Grandpa has lived for many years and has seen a lot. , He came from the famine again, and he knew the scene at that time better than anyone else.

"Then you give me the money?"

"You really want it?" Grandpa said, "Think about it, if it doesn't do what you said in the future, your money will be spent and you won't be able to get it back. You want , I'll give it to you now, but don't regret it if you spend it!"

Lin Qian said: "I'm good at it, even if I don't have a single word of the money left, it's all in vain, and it will be easy for me to earn it back later." Lin Qian He also hopes that the end of the world will never come. He would rather spend all his money and keep things at home that he will never need for a lifetime.

Grandpa stood up and walked to the kitchen. There was a window through the beam above the kitchen, and every household in the countryside had this window. Lin Qian couldn't explain exactly what it was for, but it was always seen that people used ladders to pass through here and put the sundries that had no place in the beams.

Grandpa asked Lin Qian to help the ladder. Seeing that he was so old, Lin Qian was worried and wanted to do it for him, but his grandpa slapped him and refused.

Grandpa's upper body was on the beam, and he didn't know what he had turned over. After a while, he got down on the ground, holding a dusty iron box in his hand.

The iron box can no longer be seen to contain what was originally contained, and it is still very astringent when it is opened, requiring force.

After opening, there is a deposit card and a passbook inside. In the past, every time Lin Qian transferred 100,000 to his deposit card, his grandfather would take the money out of his passbook. The trust of the elderly in the passbook is always higher than that of the deposit card. After all, the deposit and withdrawal details can be seen in the passbook.

"All the money you've earned over the years is here, and you still have about 1.4 million yuan left even with the principal and interest."

In fact, Lin Qian himself didn't expect to have so much money, adding more than 2.4 million yuan.

"I have so much money?" Lin Qian couldn't believe it while holding his passbook.

"What do you think? I don't even look at how much money you transferred. During your internship, your salary was more than 4,000 yuan, and you can get back 100,000 yuan in two months this year. There is no year-end bonus. I didn't give it a cent. You move, it's all here, and I won't save it for you in the future, spend it as you like."

Looking at the money, Lin Qian's eyes became a little hot, but in fact, on the one hand, he wanted to send the money back. Let grandpa buy more of what he wants to eat and wear. Lin Qian felt guilty for not going home very often for so many years.