Chapter 43 Together Together 【Riwan】

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 43 Together Together 【Riwan】

It was meaningless to see Lin Qian. Grandpa knew that this matter could not be forced. It's just that no matter how anxious he is to embrace his great-grandson, there is no reason to drive ducks to breed.

Grandpa raised his body and leaned over to beat Lin Qian's head: "You've been a troublemaker all day."

Lin Qian rubbed his forehead: "Can't you live a life without children or cubs?"

"Don't talk about it to me." It's useless. Let me tell you, if you don't bring me a granddaughter-in-law back, I'll go get a child and come back without you." Grandpa stood up and stretched out the folds of the quilt.

He Yangxuan rubbed his nose and smiled, his grandson-in-law is impossible, and there will be no grandson-in-law in this life, his grandson-in-law has already come to the door.

Grandpa left, Lin Qian turned his head and continued to look at his phone. Sitting next to Lin Qian, He Yangxuan stretched his head to see the expression on his face: "What do you think?"

Lin Qian raised his eyes and glanced at him, "What do you think?"

"Those two girls are pretty handsome." He Yangxuan said sourly.

Lin Qian thought for a while, nodded and said, "He's quite handsome."

He Yangxuan's teeth were about to come out, "What if my master really wants to match you with a little girl?"

"My master is not that kind of person."

"Aren't you afraid of one or two years, how can you really stick to it for ten or eight years?" If this happened, He Yangxuan could still lie to himself with his eyes closed, but grandpa was standing there, it was a hurdle, and he had to face it sooner or later.

Lin Qian looked at He Yangxuan for a few seconds, saw that He Yangxuan's eyes were red, and said, "It makes sense. Then should I find someone to fool me?"

"You..." These words touched He Yangxuan's heart so much that he wanted to scold him He couldn't say anything, and then he took a deep breath.

He Yangxuan was about to get up, but Lin Qian pulled the corner of He Yangxuan's clothes. He Yangxuan's body was slightly stiff, he turned his head and frowned and said, "Why?"

"What do you take me for?" Lin Qian remained calm, "Just to please my master Fake and deceitful fool? Or a bastard who deceives other little girls for the sake of inheriting the family?"

He Yangxuan was taken aback, looked at Lin Qian, and his body softened: "It's not like you don't know what I'm thinking."

Lin Qian put a foot on He Yangxuan's waist and said, "I count you with the most messy intestines."

He Yangxuan turned his head and rushed directly, As soon as Lin Qian did not dodge, He Yangxuan pressed him on the bed through the quilt: "Get up."

"Then tell me, what do you think of me?" He Yangxuan pressed his elbows on Lin Qian's sides.

"Don't make trouble." Lin Qian didn't struggle, but looked at He Yangxuan helplessly.

He Yangxuan didn't feel safe, and Lin Qian himself was conflicted. Lin Qian had feelings for He Yangxuan, but he also loved his grandfather.