Chapter 49 Being corrupted 【Catch the bug】

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 49 Being corrupted 【Catch the bug】

Through the door, the sound of hailstones falling outside could be heard. Lin Qian turned pale, took off his shoes and ran to the window, watching everything outside being devastated by the hailstones.

Judging by the momentum of the hailstorm, the few remaining crops this year can't be kept.

Another year of extinction.

I don't know how much food the villagers still have.

He Yangxuan came over with the shoes, knelt down and put them on for Lin Qian, fearing that his feet would catch cold.

Lin Qian turned half of his body, He Yangxuan stood up, Lin Qian reached out and grabbed He Yangxuan's sleeve: "It's still here, this year God really

won't give any harvest." "Maybe it won't be given in the coming year." He Yangxuan said this It was cruel, but also realistic.

Lin Qian was a little dazed when he saw the hailstorm, but he smiled helplessly after hearing this.

"Yeah, so what else do I care about? The end of the world, how can a good day be called the end of the world? Let's eat."

Lin Qian turned around and sat down on the dining table again, looked at the food on the table, swallowed, and listened to the conversation outside. The sound of hail that can still be heard through the soundproof glass sends food into his mouth.

Grandpa glanced at He Yangxuan, and He Yangxuan just nodded. He Yangxuan knew that Lin Qian was not a fragile person, and sometimes he might be sentimental, but he never influenced his decision because of these emotions.

No one is perfect, Lin Qian belongs to the kind of person who is close to perfection but has constant small flaws.

Such a person is actually more suitable to survive in the last days. Have kind thoughts in your heart, but don't get caught up in them.

This was the Lin Qian He Yangxuan knew.

The family didn't seem to have seen the hailstone, and also ignored the fist-sized hailstone. The whole family gathered around a table, full of food.

Lin Qian was still mourning the hailstorm in the village, but he didn't want this hailstorm to cause him trouble.

The hailstorm lasted for a full two hours, until the hailstones that hadn't melted outside reached the calf depth. When the hailstones were over and the sky cleared up, Lin Qian and He Yangxuan put on their warm rain boots and went out to clean up the hailstones in the yard.

Pour all the hail that has been cleared into the back ditch, and when the hail in the front yard has just been cleared, the venomous sunlight shines down again, shining on people with burning pain.

The two hurried back to the room, pulled down the curtains, and turned on the lamp. Lin Qian saw that the exposed skin on his wrist had begun to turn red.

He Yangxuan took out aloe vera gel from the space and applied it on Lin Qian. He said with some resentment, "Forget about the hail, why is the sun so evil?"