Chapter 105 Dad's Growth

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 105 Dad's Growth

    As the temperature rises, it is necessary to properly grow some vegetables in the greenhouse. Even if you don’t sell food out, you still need supplies for your own food at home. There are many things in He Yangxuan's space, but it can't just go out and not go in.

    At least for now, the attitude of the family is to enjoy the things in the space occasionally, or use the things in the space to rescue them when conditions are difficult. And daily life is not overused, even when there is surplus, some will be put in.

    Everyday ingredients, even meals made by grandpa, will be packed in when there is nothing to do. Now I have accumulated a lot, and I have saved quite a lot of things.

    These are saved, on the one hand, for fear of what will happen in the future, and on the other hand, they are also storing materials for the future owner of the space.

    Inside the space, there are still things stored by the ancestors, and He Yangxuan, as the successor of a generation, will store and pass them on in the same way.

    Maybe something in it will be of great use someday in the future. It's just that in front of him, He Yangxuan will not open the door of convenience to help other people. He is still selfish after all, he wants to live a stable life for himself more than helping the world.

    Wang Ying often brought Xiao Yudian over to play. Lin Qian was not a stingy person, and would always stay for a meal every time. To deal with Xiaoyudian, basically the first food for the two children at home will be prepared for Xiaoyudian.

    Of course, all of these things appear reasonably, and those things such as seafood that are impossible to have now can only be enjoyed at home behind closed doors when there are no outsiders.

    The greenhouse began to resume use, and Lin Qian and He Yangxuan also began to get busy again. Xiao Yuanqing has a strong body, and the two of them will take it with them when they are working. Sometimes they will give him a seedling tray and teach him how to do soilless cultivation.

    But obviously the previous conjecture was correct, because the body developed too fast, and the IQ obviously couldn't keep up. Sometimes the two fathers took turns teaching for more than two hours, and the next day they still didn't know what to do with the gadgets in their hands.

    After three or five days, the two of them also gave up, just trying to talk to him more, so as not to be surprised at any time. As long as the child grows up well, it is actually better than anything else.

    Grandpa is still alive. Those parents in the village who had their grandpa helping to educate their children wanted to let their children come back, but the grandpa pushed them away and concentrated on teaching such a little girl.

    Yuan Qing's body was strong, so it was no problem to follow Lin Qian and the others. Xiaolin Nuanruan's arms and legs are just the time to take care of him carefully.

    Grandpa teaches her to walk, eat, talk, and go to the bathroom every day, and she is very busy. Sometimes when I have nothing to do, I will dress the little doll thickly, go out for a walk, and talk about my great-granddaughter when asked.