Chapter 65 Achievement

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 65 Achievement

    I made two, and put one in each of the two's bedroom and the grandfather's room. I tried it on the first night, and this time I didn't use a ventilation fan, but tried to open a small ventilation window on the second floor.

    The air conditioner is not turned on, and the heating is used alone to dry. When I get up the next morning, I won't feel too cold when I get out of bed in my pajamas. Such a situation is very rare in winter.

    After this was done, the family of three spent another afternoon blocking all the windows on the second floor with thick curtains stuffed with cotton.

    Such hot air can gather together, although it is freezing outside, it is still acceptable inside.

    Two days later, the temperature dropped to minus fifty degrees.

    The indoors are okay, but the greenhouse is a bit overwhelmed. It is tempered glass itself, and it is difficult to preserve temperature even in extremely cold conditions. Entering the greenhouse, the plants inside have already begun to wilt. Fortunately, livestock are protected by fur or fat, so the temperature can still stand.

    These dishes are all treasures, and the colder the winter, the more valuable they are, and they can't be frozen to death like this.

    Covering all the protective panels, Lin Qian began to think about whether he could stuff cotton into the interlayer between the greenhouse and the protective panels.

    The two discussed it, and they still asked Grandpa how to do it.

    Then, in the strong wind, the three of them were wrapped like three rice dumplings. Under the guidance of their grandfather, the two of them used corn stalks to cover the greenhouse layer by layer, and then tied it with hemp rope. Each greenhouse is like a yurt made of corn stalks.

    The corn stalks are the corn stalks of the corn planted in the yard last year. Because the family either cooks with electricity or uses a stove, it is rare to use corn stalks for fire, so there are still a lot left. However, the corn stalks planted in the yard are not enough to cover the entire greenhouse. The corn stalks must be spread thick enough to have the effect of heat preservation.

    There are still some old corn stalks from the old house. Braving the cold wind, Lin Qian and He Yangxuan borrowed the tractor from Uncle Liu's house next door to pull the corn stalks.

    After a busy afternoon, corn stalks were laid on the top of each greenhouse, while the wind turbines were repositioned, the wires passed through the small holes on the side, and the power conversion and batteries were placed inside the greenhouses. good.

    Such windy weather is dominated by wind turbines, and the solar energy has been withdrawn, only the solar water heater is still in use.

    It was only busy in the evening. Lin Qian's eyelashes were covered with a layer of frost, and it was much more pleasing to the eye when he looked at the greenhouses that looked like firewood piles.

    "If you are still worried, you can put another layer of felt cloth on the outside. The corn stalks are similar to cotton, and you won't be afraid to block the heat from escaping." Felt cloth is a very common fabric in the village. It is cheap and durable. It's rough, but it's good for footing and the like. It is also often used to buckle on the chicken rack to keep the poultry warm.