Chapter 28 [The first update of ten consecutive explosions]

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 28 [The first update of ten consecutive explosions]

"It's useless." He Yangxuan put one hand on Lin Qian's shoulder: "How long do

we have to wait?" Home, now the stereo has sound.

What came over the speakers were all important speeches by leaders of some countries. Similar to resuming production as soon as possible, the country will vigorously support it, so you can rest assured.

During the period of the plague, we relied on the disinfection supplies issued by the state to support the tiny hope, so we naturally trust unconditionally at this moment. Now that the state supports it, although the population is smaller, the relative pressure is also less, and the worries are much less. It is not difficult to restore before the plague.

Everyone was delighted to hear it. Some people still want to take advantage of this time to go out and do business. With the experience of the 1980s and 1990s, they all know that this time is the easiest time to get ahead.

After listening to the speech, most people started to walk back. People stop and go, and when they meet people, they start talking endlessly. When they talk about who is gone, they always feel sad for a while.

Lin Qian walked back with He Yangxuan, but Lin Qian was actually a little conflicted. Because he has been away from home in his previous life, he is not familiar with the situation here. The first year of the apocalypse is a relatively easy year, and you can take advantage of this to make more preparations. But he was afraid that doing too much would attract suspicion, and even if it didn't attract suspicion, it was not what he wanted if it was too conspicuous.

After all, the current family of three doesn't have the ability to protect the big Jinshan.

While walking here, he was suddenly pulled by someone, and when he turned around, he saw that it was an aunt, who looked familiar.

"What are you thinking about so preoccupied? I called you several times and didn't answer." The aunt looked cheerful and looked very kind.

"Auntie, what else can you think of? Now that the plague is over, let's see when the food will be sold." Lin Qian opened his mouth when he told a lie.

This person is Aunt Liu in the east of the village. She is warm and kind-hearted. Everyone in the village knows each other and smiles when they meet. The head of the village, the head of the Li family, likes to come to persuade anyone who has a little right and wrong, and is known as a peacemaker. Lin Qian had heard it since he was a child that without her in the village, several couples would have to divorce.

Just such a person, with sincere kindness, and a personality that can lend a hand to anyone in need.

"It's been a few years since I saw you. Last time I went to eat at your house and saw that you were busy and didn't say a word." Aunt Liu reached out and patted Lin Qian's back with a lot of strength.

"Yeah." Lin Qian was actually a bit introverted, and he wasn't used to being so close to people.

After Aunt Liu said this, she lowered her head and said, "I heard that your mother is in contact with you?"