Chapter 92 Coming Out 【Insectless】

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 92 Coming Out 【Insectless】

    Uncle Liu's house was fine, and Lin Qian didn't go any further.

    Xiaoyudian is obviously better able to adapt to such a harsh environment than the adults in the family, that is to say, running on the kang is full of energy.

    This winter, I don't know how many children will die, and the population has been growing negatively. This is the most desperate time.

    And Lin Qian remembered that there were a few more pregnant women in the autumn, and he didn't know what was going on now.

    All Lin Qian could do was take care of himself. If you have extra strength, take care of the fry and livestock.

    When I got home, the house was full of aromas. Walking into the kitchen, I saw He Yangxuan was skewering. Grandpa is grilling meat.

    "Why do you want to eat barbecue?" Lin Qian poked his head over.

    "The stove is dangling in front of our eyes every day for the past two days. Don't you have to eat barbecue? Go and marinate the fish again. Let's eat grilled fish." Grandpa brushed the meat skewers with oil.

    Lin Qian took off his coat, tidied up and brought the killed fish to the dining table to marinate with ingredients.

    "Master, why didn't I know you could also barbecue?" Lin Qian had never eaten it.

    "In the past, when the conditions were not good, there were no pots and pans outside, and they were baked directly on the fire, and it would be easy to cook after a long time. But now the conditions are much better than before. As long as the ingredients are right, It won't be too unpalatable, you have a taste."

    Grandpa handed the freshly grilled meat skewers to Lin Qian, Lin Qian blew on it, and bit off the top piece of meat: "Well, it's delicious, you have a taste."

    Lin Qian Qian Qian gave He Yangxuan a mouthful.

    He Yangxuan is wearing a string, his hands are full of grease.

    "How is your Uncle Liu's house?" Grandpa asked.

    "It's okay, the inside of his house is okay. The house is not big, with a stove, kang and floor heating, the inside of the house is quite warm, and the light rain is quite pleasant."

    "It's good that the child is fine, and this year is really bad. Let's kill a pig when the weather gets warmer? There should be no shortage of oil and water in the village this year. Let's kill the one that can be sold. If we can't sell it, we can keep it for ourselves. "Grandpa said.

    Because of the sudden drop in temperature, the latest litter of piglets was too late to sell, and now they have been kept, weighing seventy or eighty catties. It is not good to sell and transport, and the price is too high or too low.

    What Grandpa means is to kill a big pig, which can also be regarded as making room for the pigsty, and then discuss with the army, when will it be taken away.

    This sudden drop in temperature might make livestock even more precious.

    Lin Qian likes the grilled fish made by his grandfather the most. The umami taste of the fish is burnt, and the taste is completely different from other cooking tastes.