Chapter 13 Build a house!

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 13 Build a house!

The rest of the money was basically what He Yangxuan originally deserved. At that time, Gao Huizhen's father who supported He Yangxuan deceived He Yangxuan's mother, embezzled He Yangxuan's mother's property inside and outside, angered He Yangxuan's grandfather and killed He Yangxuan's mother, and then Gao Huizhen brought his illegitimate son into the house.

So far, the rise of the Shen family made He Yangxuan seem like a burden with a foreign surname. He Yangxuan and his mother's surname are the evidence of He Yangxuan's father's past conspiracy, so He Yangxuan is naturally not seen.

Most of these stories were learned gradually after He Yangxuan joined the group after his father died. In the past, he may have been partial to this father, only thinking that he was bewitched by his stepmother. Only now did he realize that from beginning to end, his father was a hungry wolf that ate people.

He Yangxuan was not in a hurry to find Lin Qian, but walked around all over the world, one was to collect supplies, and the other was to take a good look at the great rivers and mountains of the motherland while there was still a chance.

Because of Lin Qian's words, he really went bankrupt and stored supplies. While he believed in Lin Qian, he also believed in the reincarnation of heaven. At any time, famine is likely to repeat the same mistakes. God gave him the space of this family tradition, enough for him to be foolproof in any situation.

Lin Qian began to watch the construction team rushing around in his yard, completely unable to handle it.

The materials they used were all the latest scientific research results. According to their introduction, they were fireproof, waterproof, earthquakeproof and floodproof. First, they dug the foundation and sewers, and then used some very light bricks to build the house like building blocks. If it weren't for the large amount of steel bars mixed in, Lin Qian would have begun to suspect that they were joking.

The two-story building was built in a day's work. Grandpa squatted on the bricks at the gate, looked up at the small building built that day with his arms folded, and said with a smile: "Don't say, your house is so built that you can play with children." Like, don't tell me you really plan to live in it, and you're not afraid of it collapsing?"

"It's a high technology, and it's not finished yet. Let's go and cook for people. We can't help with this technical matter." Lin Qian drove his grandfather back to his current home.

Everyone in the village was curious, and they were all rumored that the Lin family had hired an engineering team from a big city to build the house, but they first used foam boards to build blocks, and everyone watched with the intention of watching the excitement.

The next day, the engineering team started pouring cement into the "building blocks". This cement was called cement, but it was actually different from cement in the traditional sense. Lin Qian didn't quite understand what they said, but it depended on how they made it. The building design drawing has been agreed in advance, and the rest is to see how others operate it.

Once the cement is poured, the whole house becomes a whole. Now, you just need to wait for the cement to dry before you can start the interior decoration.