Chapter 38 Convincing Grandpa

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 38 Convincing Grandpa

"At the beginning, people in the village actually advised their family to be like this. After all, they are college students and their children have been born. Who can guarantee that they will remain poor in the future? If they are really successful in the future, are they afraid that they will not be able to make up the gift money? But People didn't think so, and brought her back no matter what. You were fifteen that year, you should have some impressions, right? There was a girl in the village who jumped into the river that year, and that was her. But the Zhang family was determined, so they locked her in the house It took more than a month until she nodded."

He Yangxuan guessed something, but didn't ask directly, anyway, Lin Qian would tell him later.

"To be honest, even if you don't agree with that man, it's unreasonable to marry me, Uncle Guangtian, in such a hurry, right? Even if they think it is, isn't it a loss-making business?" Even if Li Guangtian is Uncle Lin Qian, so is Lin Qian. I really feel that Li Guangtian is not good enough for Zhang Xiaoyu.

He Yangxuan said, "Mostly, she thinks that a woman who gives birth to a child without marriage is worthless. When she meets someone who pays a high betrothal gift, she is happy to send out the money-losing goods. At least she can see the money." There was a

distance between Lin Qian and He Yangxuan A grandfather, the two looked at each other, Lin Qian said: "I really don't know whether to say whether this is short-sighted or far-sighted."

Lin Qian is the only grandson of the grandfather, there are no sisters to compare with, and the grandfather is not too old. Traditional people, so Lin Qian rarely came into contact with such things.

"No matter how you say it, my aunt can't do without the control of her family. If you really want to see the money and then marry her, it depends on the previous things. My aunt will listen to everything ."

The natal family has less influence on the married daughters, but they basically want to play with the daughters whose husbands died. Of course, these refer to those who suck the blood of their daughters.

After all, Lin Qian's biological mother also belonged to this category. Otherwise, even if Lin Qian's mother really didn't want to leave responsibly, she wouldn't be able to remarry in such a short period of time. She would still marry a scum who was prone to domestic violence and wouldn't be able to get out of that fire pit for twenty years.

Without the intervention of my natal family, I would not believe anyone I told.

"That's also a family matter. Our family understands that in the future, don't talk about taboos when you go out. I don't know much about it. It's because you were out of town before, and I didn't go out if I was alone at home. This Life will be difficult in the future, the three of us will live a life, you don't want to get mixed up in this village, you have to understand more. Didn't you see that I hang out with those old men and old ladies recently? Just listen to those bad things and treat them like a show. It's okay Be more mindful, stay away when encountering right and wrong, and stretch out your hand when you encounter difficulties, that's how it is in the village."

This is the life experience summed up by my grandfather throughout his life. It is not very incisive, but it is enough to be comfortable in this village. living.