Chapter 11

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 11

After hanging up the phone, Lin Qian looked at both sides of the road. The bus from the city to the county passed a large area of ​​farmland. In recent years, growing corn on dry land has earned the most money, and it is also the most reassuring and convenient. So in this area, almost all corn is grown.

Looking around, it is full of vitality. But it's not hard to see the edge. The corn stalks are short and thin, and they look malnourished. How can they look like they should be when they are about to be harvested?

In recent years, there have been droughts year after year, and the output has been decreasing year by year. But the diving is not serious, and no one cares about it.

Lin Qian remembered that in his previous life, he was arrested and taken to work by a certain force on the way home. He was beaten and scolded, and he worked day and night in exchange for food that barely supported his life.

Lin Qian was so hungry that he bravely stole a piece of corn stalk and kept it in the dead of night to eat the core of the corn stalk to satisfy his hunger. This is the only food with a little sweetness.

In the end, he was reported by the bastard who was eager to please that group of people. The way Lin Qian was beaten up by a group of people while holding a piece of corn stalk, he will never forget it in his life.

Although he didn't know why he was reborn, since God gave this opportunity, Lin Qian had to seize it.

The taste of hunger is really not for human beings.

When he arrived in the county, Lin Qian went to eat a spicy hot pot first, and ate his mouth full of oil with the rice, which was not bad at all. After eating to his heart's content, he went to the supermarket again, walked around in it, and wanted to buy everything he saw, but he knew that he only had two hands, and he hadn't bought a car yet. Under the strange eyes of the shopping guide, he looked at each food shelf in the supermarket for a long time, and finally picked out two cans of milk powder for the elderly.

Grandpa likes to drink milk powder, so this time I will take it as a gift for him when I go back.

When I got out of the supermarket, I wanted to use the software to call a car, but found that this business has not yet been opened in the local area. Lin Qian could only reach out and hail a taxi from the side of the street.

After getting in the car, he called He Yangxuan and grandpa respectively, put down the phone and Lin Qian looked at both sides of the road. Compared with the last time when he came back during the Chinese New Year, the changes were quite big. There were several more 30-40-story buildings on the side of the road. Not to mention developed, it can be regarded as advanced, such a place has not yet developed online car-hailing?

Lin Qian chatted to the driver boredly, and the driver smiled and said, "The taxi-hailing business was actually done before, so wouldn't that give us a way out? At that time, many drivers went to the city to sue, but they didn't Listen. Guess what happened? A while ago, the online car-hailing murder incident became a big deal, and those who clamored for online car-hailing to enter the station shut up, and this matter didn't happen."