Chapter 101 Preparing to Raise a Baby 【Insectless】

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 101 Preparing to Raise a Baby 【Insectless】

    "She asked He Yangxuan why he didn't marry a wife, and I said he was dating me." Lin Qian said truthfully.

    Grandpa is so smart, you can understand it in just two sentences.

    "How is her daughter-in-law?" Grandpa changed the subject.

    "It's okay."

    Grandpa raised his eyebrows: "It's okay?"

    "I'm not familiar with you, and I've only met twice until now, but it looks very lively." The word "huofen" can be understood as lively , It can also be said to be dishonest.

    "Your mother should be able to hold back. I'm not worried about your mother..." What grandpa was thinking in his heart was that Lin Qian's mother had that self-knowledge, so she wouldn't post it easily. But if her daughter-in-law couldn't figure out where she was, if she knew that Lin Qian liked men, she would instigate Lin Qian's younger brother to post them, or if she gave birth to a child and let her inherit the family property, it would be troublesome enough.

    Grandpa said half of what he said, but Lin Qian didn't think about it, because he was thinking about another thing.

    "Wenxuan and I were discussing on the way back, should our family raise a child?"

    Grandpa stopped working, and looked at the two of them carefully: "Have you two really thought about this?"

    Lin Qian went to follow Grandpa Twice: "We are not too young. The medical books you gave me, Wenxuan's jade pendant, must be passed on to someone else. We can't look for them when we are old. Our medical books won't cause any trouble. If Wenxuan’s space falls into the hands of someone who doesn’t deserve it, it would be a crime to do something like murder and arson.”

    Grandpa nodded: “It’s time to think so. But don’t just think about finding an heir, you really want to be a father. You have to look good. Think about how to be a father first, there is no woman to help you at home, you have a lot to learn."

    Lin Qian and He Yangxuan looked at each other.

    If it is a normal couple, don't talk about other places, just say that in the village, in a family, the wife is the mother who looks after the children. In addition to making money, other things about raising children seem to be insulated from men. Although there are no absolutes, the environment here is like this.

    Men and women think differently. How to raise children? How to teach children? Learn from the man next to you? But most of the teaching experience for children only exists in amusing children, educating children and giving children money. Let them say how children eat, dress and play. He can't tell. Learn from women? It doesn't seem to be the case.

    As soon as grandpa said this, it seemed that the two of them took the matter of raising children as simple.

    "Then what do you think we should learn?" He Yangxuan asked. Grandpa did have a lot of experience as a father, and he raised Lin Qian so much by himself.