Chapter 125

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 125

    A few days after the blizzard, two days before New Year's Day, Lin Qian received a call. He thought it was to greet his grandfather again, but it turned out to be about the child.

    The focus of the matter is the education of the children. In the past few years of the last days, several attempts to restore the education issue have failed. This time, the country simply broke the original education system and integrated elementary school to university. Establish a school directly in the name of the government.

    This school has been brewing for two years, and after a small-scale experiment, it is now being promoted nationwide.

    Now there are few children, and the schools are too scattered, which is not good for the children. Now there is only one school, and it is run by the government, and the tuition is free, which reassures the parents to the greatest extent and provides a good educational environment for the children.

    However, because there are too few children, the children are concentrated in a large group in the city to go to school together. Perhaps after a few years, the number of children will increase, and it will be possible to establish county-level schools.

    Hearing this, Lin Qian could feel that, just for this point, there were probably few families in the village who were willing to send their children there.

    And children, before the age of eight, can go home once a week if conditions permit, and once a half a month from the age of eight to fifteen, and before the age of twenty, the school provides a free round-trip trip every month Travel expenses, the rest of the holidays want to go home at their own expense.

    It can be said that it provides all the convenience to the greatest extent. Tuition fees are waived, miscellaneous studies are under the unified responsibility of the state, round-trip travel expenses are free, and all the education, living, and treatment of the children are of a higher standard. There is no doubt about this, the country expects children to grow up well and become pillars of talents more than parents.

    The entry requirement is that children with physical evolution should be over three years old, and children with brain evolution should be over 18 months old.

    As for the two children in Lin Qian's family, Xiao Yuanqing was still one year younger, and Xiaoxiao could already go to school.

    Lin Qian told him that he would consider it, and the family of three held a serious family meeting that night.

    Grandpa shook his head like a rattle: "How can such a young child go so far? If you want to teach you two college students, you can't teach it? I have to consider even the kindergartens in the countryside, not to mention the cities, which are far away. What should I do if the child is homesick?"

    "Think about it, the country already knows about children with brain development. No matter how we teach it, it is the same as teaching children before. What if Xiaoxiao is delayed?" He Yangxuan thought more comprehensive. The child has no goals of his own now. As a parent, it is the responsibility to give him a good foundation.     In case Xiaoxiao in the future wants to climb high and look far, but the limited structure of her two fathers delays her, she will regret it later. But it is really reluctant to send such a small child away.     "What Wenxuan said is also reasonable. Although we have gone to college, we are not majoring in teachers. Now every child is a baby, and the Education Bureau must have better education methods to train children. We can give what we want. That's all, maybe when we get to school, we can find places that are more suitable for children." Lin Qian really moved his heart to send Xiaoxiao over.     "You two understand it, right?" Grandpa raised his eyebrows, "You have to wait until you are five or six years old to go to school, Xiaoxiao, where is the two-year-old kid going to be bullied? Who will cry when he is homesick?"     After all, the child is too young after all.     He Yangxuan suggested: "Why don't we ask what Xiaoxiao means?"     "How old is Xiaoxiao, what can he understand?" Grandpa shook his head.     "We can't treat Xiaoxiao as a child who is too young. She is smart and should be able to make choices for herself. Besides, she won't start school until the next spring, so there is no rush." ​​Rationally speaking, Lin Qian and Lin Qian still felt that they should go to school. Just because the two of them have received higher education, they are more aware of how important a person's education is to his whole person.     What's more, now that the country is employing people, it is eager to cultivate talents. Sending Xiaoxiao over now is to pave the smoothest road for Xiaoxiao.     The problem is that the child is too young. I am afraid that children will miss adults, and adults will miss children. I didn't have children before, so I didn't have these worries. Now that I have children, I have to look for them even if I don't see them for an hour, let alone send them away for a week.