Chapter 110 Tutor

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 110 Tutor

    Until one day, the cup in the living room fell off the coffee table. Lin Qian knew that if an adult broke it, he would definitely clean it up.

    He asked the two little guys who did it.

    Xiaoxiao lowered her face, and said timidly, "I'm sorry Dad, it's me."

    Xiaoxiao's speech has become more and more clear recently, and her integrity has become better and better.

    Seeing his daughter admitting her mistake in a low voice, Lin Qian's heart was about to twitch. How could he care about what was wrong?

    Lin Qian squatted down and rubbed Xiaoxiao's little head, and then remembered that no one in the family had taught her to admit mistakes: "Who did you learn to admit mistakes?"

    Xiaoxiao said truthfully: "On TV."

    Lin Qian was slightly stunned , suddenly realized that their family had worked hard to teach the two children things that were good for their future survival, but they forgot to teach them etiquette alone.

    Of course, behind closed doors, it doesn't matter what happens to your family, but outsiders won't treat them as their own children.

    Especially for a smart child like Xiaoxiao, knowing the etiquette is really important.

    Lin Qian's manners were learned from his teachers at school, but in the end, it was their parents who should teach them these things the most.

    Lin Qian smiled a little more on his face, and said softly, "You are so good. You are a very good child if you bravely admit what you have done. Then, can we clean it up together?"

    After being praised, he smiled on his small face Finally with a smile, the father and daughter worked together to clean up the broken cup.

    Lin Qian would also carefully tell her that she is still young, and she can clean up ordinary garbage, but sharp things like broken glass must wait for an adult to come.

    But Lin Qian didn't know where to start teaching children etiquette. Because he entered the society, what he is familiar with is the basic rules among adults and the rules in the office. But as for how children should learn and how to teach them, they are worried.

    When the two of them continued to hold a small seminar on parenting that night, Lin Qian brought this up.

    He Yangxuan's ancestors have been scholars for generations, and he was born in a scholarly family, so the rules of behavior are engraved in his bones. It's just that since he entered the Lin family, He Yangxuan basically forgot all about etiquette, righteousness, honesty and shame. Except for the address, I almost get along with my grandfather as an equal. Of course, this is also what Grandpa himself meant. In Grandpa's view, they are a family, and those sour rules are not enough to bother them.

    However, children should still be taught. How they grow up depends on their own preferences. They can't let their children go out in the future and be said to be uneducated.