Chapter 57 The Poisonous Snake Appears 【Catch the insect】

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 57 The Poisonous Snake Appears 【Catch the insect】

    After confirming that there were no major problems in the village, the family of three also started to tidy up the house. The cup on the table was broken by the earthquake just now, and I had to clean it up when I heard someone knocking on the door.

    Lin Qian opened the door and stuck his head out. It was none other than his neighbor Uncle Liu.

    When he saw someone, Lin Qian knew why he came and understood. There was an earthquake, and he was the only one in the whole family, so he must be worried.

    "Uncle Liu." The umbrella was right next to the door. Lin Qian picked it up and put it on. It's not yet noon, and the sun is enough to bear.

    Uncle Liu wanted to speak, but was a little embarrassed. Lin Qian walked over and said first: "Don't worry about Aunt Liu and the others? It's okay. If there is any shortage in the city, it is impossible to miss the hospital. There is no hospital in good condition anywhere. Besides, the earthquake is not too big, so don't worry. Sister-in-law just After giving birth, the cesarean section can’t be picked up right now.”

    Hearing this, Uncle Liu felt relieved, and after thinking about it, he said, “Then can I hire your car to go to the county?”

    Just after the earthquake, It is really embarrassing to go to the county in a hurry, even if it is paid.

    "It's not that I don't want to help. When Wenxuan and I came back, there was a crack at the entrance of the village. The crack was quite big at the time from the side-view mirror, and then it shook for a long time. I don't know what happened. , It must be dangerous to pass the car. Let's go over tonight to have a look. If you can pass the car, I will take you there. If not, you can wait. The county government and the township government must take care of it."

    Lin Qian said that crack Looking back, I still have lingering fears. If the two of them hadn't taken a quick step at that time, the best outcome would have been that the wheels of the car fell into the crack and could not move forward. If the crack really got bigger, it would not be impossible for the car to fall into it.

    There was no need for Lin Qian to lie, and Lin Qian was a kind person, Uncle Liu knew that.

    Uncle Liu sighed, and thanked him: "That's a trouble for you

    , and I have caused you a lot of trouble recently." Let's sit down, let's go back first."

    Uncle Liu went back, Lin Qian walked back, but before he got home, he heard a woman screaming in front of him.

    Immediately there was a cry for help, and I didn't know what happened.

    Lin Qian looked back, He Yangxuan opened the door and looked over, Lin Qian waved to him, motioning him to go out and take a look.

    After going out the door, listening to the source of the sound, it was a family diagonally opposite in front. His house doesn't have a back door, but Sister Liu's house next door has a back door, but it's locked with a chain.

    Originally orphaned and widowed, having a door in the backyard was actually not safe, because I was constrained by my thoughts, and I always felt that I had to find someone to come and work to help seal the door or build a brick wall to cause gossip, so I just locked the door with a lock.