Chapter 88 Solve the problem [Catch the bug]

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 88 Solve the problem [Catch the bug]

    Lin Qian was taken aback. He Yangxuan's mother had died a long time ago, and Brother Bing's mother was probably Gao Huizhen.

    "Is that person surnamed Gao?" Lin Qian asked.

    Brother Bing nodded: "He came from Beijing."

    "That's right." Lin Qian rolled his eyes and said half-truth, "That's not a good person, what mother, that's He Yangxuan's stepmother. He Yangxuan's father He Yangxuan is married, and He Yangxuan is with his mother's surname. He Yangxuan's mother died early, and not long after she died, her stepmother came in and brought a younger brother who was one year younger than him."

    Sighing, he said: "His father is the reason for the deterioration of the world . If he died before, his stepmother counted He Yangxuan as soon as he died there, counting all the shares and taking away He Yangxuan's property. He was forced to donate all the money. I don't know if you have heard of it. There was a big news, saying that the chairman of a small group donated 60 million to the disaster area, and it was He Yangxuan who donated it!"

    After Lin Qian said so much, Brother Bing was also in a daze when he heard it, and he sorted it out before saying: "You mean Mr. He was kicked out before?"

    Lin Qian learned his grandfather's ability to tell lies, nodded and said, "You also think about where this is? He can run if he has other places to go Staying in this poor mountain ditch? He used to be a big boss, but he was run over by his stepmother and almost couldn't eat, so he came back with me. Did his stepmother never mention it as his stepmother? Just say that his son is here Besides, what about a big family and a big business?”

    In fact, Bing Ge didn’t know, but he just received a mission and came to send news. It's just that Lin Qian's words were so eloquent that Brother Bing nodded subconsciously.     "That's right. That person used to play mahjong and lose. He Yangxuan's IOUs were all in the name of He Yangxuan, but he didn't leave any room for him. If you don't believe me, you can check He Yangxuan's files. The Ministry of Education must still have files." Let’s see where He Yangxuan goes to junior high school and high school? Have you ever heard that your father runs a big company in Beijing and your son studies in a poor school in other places? When he was in junior high school, his father and stepmother didn’t give him a penny, so he almost didn’t feel hungry Died in the field."

    What Lin Qian said was half-truth and half-false, with a bit of embellishment. But it's not wrong for Lin Qian to say that he will go to heaven. But Fan Gao Huizhen, the stepmother, left He Yangxuan some leeway at the beginning, and He Yangxuan would not have left so simply, without giving them any hints.     When He Yangxuan returned to Beijing, he already knew about the end of the world, so he sold all his assets. They didn't think about the consequences of He Yangxuan's actions at all, they just felt that He Yangxuan lost his shares and was just a waste with money and no threats.     So Lin Qian's words were correct, and there was no need for He Yangxuan to have any contact with Gao Huizhen.     Brother Bing heard Lin Qian's words, and his heart was on fire. Everyone has a bit of blood, let alone a soldier. Besides, I've heard so many rumors about the stepmother's abuse of the original spouse's child. Now that Lin Qian has told it so vividly, Brother Bing can't wait to find Gao Huizhen and beat her up.     "Then I understand, I will explain when I go back. Then I don't plan to have any contact with her, right!" Brother Bing said.     "No matter how miserable he was abused in the past, the world always has his way. Now it's not as good as every year. It's not easy to have enough to eat. If he meets her again, he will have to be forced to death? He Yangxuan has been very pitiful since he was a child. Yes , this matter... don't mention it to him, it's really uncomfortable."     Brother Bing nodded his head to express his understanding, and after thinking about it, he said: "I understand everything. Now the law is still there, even a stepmother, as a stepson, has the obligation to support her. If it was before, you could find a lawyer to prove that she never raised you, so you don’t support her, but now it’s hard to say in this world. The country is doing its best She is currently receiving state subsidies, so... she should be mentally prepared." The     state now hopes that everyone can have enough food. First, it really hopes that the people will live and work in peace and contentment through the end of the world. Second, the state will soon be unable to support get up. There is a lot of grain in the national treasury, but the grain has a shelf life. There are a lot of grain reserves, but the equipment that can store grain for a long time is only those, and the cost is very high.