Chapter 119

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 119

    Grandpa left, Lin Qian drank some cold water for a long time, and finally saw someone come out.

    "Go home." Grandpa said.

    After leaving the police station, Lin Qian wanted to ask what they said several times, but couldn't ask. Instead of asking, he said, "Walk around? Haven't looked around for a few years."

    "No need. If it develops again someday, let's go shopping again. Now everything is not going well in this world." Grandpa didn't like it. Curious what it looks like now.

    Seeing that he was not interested, Lin Qian stopped talking and drove home.

    The days will go on day by day.

    It was sunny for a few days and then cloudy again. This time, the cold wind was mixed with heavy snow, and within a few days, a layer of ice and snow was solidified on the ground.

    The reservoirs in the ground are almost full. The village began to organize people to pour water into the stepwell in the village. Because when the water is poured down and freezes, air bubbles will form inside. Therefore, in order to store as much water as possible, the first thing to do is to clean up the snow in the stepwell, and then melt the snow starting from the bottom layer and pour water layer by layer.

    Every day, four households are on duty to pour snow into it. In such a shift, each household only needs to undertake three or four days of labor in a month, which is not considered hard work.

    Lin Qian likes to use some logical thinking questions to test Xiaoxiao recently. In the first few days, Xiaoxiao was stumped for a long time, but after a few days, Xiaoxiao seemed to have found the trick, and answered more and more times.

    The difficulty of Lin Qian's questions gradually increased, and Xiaoxiao's progress became faster and faster.

    Xiao Yuanqing is almost two years old, and now he can still say some simple words. Maybe it's because I'm just familiar with speaking, and I'm full of curiosity when I face it. Half a year ago, Xiao Xiao was the nagging person in the family, but now it is Xiao Yuanqing. The pronunciation of many key words is not standard, and often one person mutters, but no one can understand.

    Counting from the time when grandpa went to the county, half a month later, Lin Qian suddenly received a call.

    Lin Qian thought that the other side would buy more livestock, so he didn't think much about it when he answered the phone.

    "Hello." Lin Qian answered the channel.

    "Comrade Lin Qian?"

    "It's me."

    "Ah, that's right. We got news from here, I heard... I heard that you have an ancestral medical book like this?"

    Lin Qian was taken aback, this time This matter can be said to be absolutely confidential, basically only the family members know, and never tell outsiders.

    No, there is also Lin Fengying.

    Lin Qian was about to ask if it was Lin Fengying who said it. But he immediately realized that as long as he asked this question, it was equivalent to having this at home. Lin Qian reacted fairly quickly, and said, "If my family wants that, they will open a pharmacy. How can raising livestock be so tiring."