Chapter 111 Little Genius

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 111 Little Genius

    Lin Qian's family was busy enough. Chickens, ducks, geese, pigs, and crucian carp all eat meat. Although the locusts outside eat crops, fortunately, they don’t need money. They go out with nets and catch as many as they want. Be diligent and grab a few sacks and come back, maybe you can still make money.

    This village is like this, and the villages outside the village, which are almost insulated from flesh, are even crazier at this time. Few people even care about the crops being eaten clean, the temptation of the meat in front of them is better than everything else.

    Theoretically speaking, the nutritional value of locusts is quite high, at least in terms of protein supplementation alone, it is more than three times that of beef.

    The family caught a lot, and grandpa specially fried a plate to try something new. Lin Qian didn't have any psychological burden. He had eaten it when he was a child. He grabbed one and tasted it, nodded, and fed another one to He Yangxuan.

    He Yangxuan glanced at Lin Qian, then at the fried locusts. Looking at the bugs, he was a little apprehensive, but Lin Qian couldn't bear to eat the food he fed him.

    Lin Qian knew that he was obsessed with cleanliness, so he smiled and said, "Don't worry, you can eat it. Try it?"

    He Yangxuan swallowed, but still listened to Lin Qian's words, and ate the bugs.

    "How's it going?" Lin Qian asked.

    "It's very fragrant."

    In contrast, the two children are very receptive. Because they know that what can be served on the table is food.

    Because there are old people and children in the food at home, very few of them are too heavy. So something with a strong aroma and texture like fried grasshoppers is rare. Eating this once aroused the greediness of the two children, and even Yuan Qing, who was not good at speaking, would clamor to eat "Cong Chong" from time to time after eating.

    So He Yangxuan took out a small net for fishing from the space, and gave him a small bucket with a lid, and let the little guy go out and catch it by himself.

    Xiaoxiao wanted it too, and He Yangxuan also gave her a copy.

    The two children went out to make a fuss for half an hour, and when grandpa was really worried and went out to catch the two little guys back, seeing the two little guys was really rewarding.

    Yuan Qing has great strength and quick movements. He picked up the small bucket and looked through the sun. It can be half full, and the smiling one is also half full. Adults can't ask children by their own standards. Such a large amount is already amazing for two children.

    At noon, Lin Qian and the two went home. In addition to dragging two sacks of locusts, they also brought back fishing nets. This is an underwater trap placed at the water outlet and inlet. It is inevitable that there are uncaught ones in the rice fields, and this method is used to catch the rest.

    Smiling and squatting there, looking at the one or two small fish still struggling in the fishing net, she tilted her head and asked Lin Qian's father,