Chapter 54 Come to make peace 【Catch the bug】

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 54 Come to make peace 【Catch the bug】

The flame has stopped spreading, and it is unlikely that the remaining part that has been ignited will be extinguished. The next step is to enter the stage of extinguishing the fire.

The rain didn't last long. Although it was heavy, it only lasted for half an hour. Half an hour later, although the flames were much smaller, they did not stop.

That night, the two of Lin Qian went back to the village to rest. Although their work and rest schedules were different from the usual ones, they were very nervous after a busy afternoon. After returning home at ten o'clock in the evening, the two of them fell on the bed and fell asleep.

Waking up early the next morning, Lin Qian quickly opened the curtains and looked out. Although the wall is high, the mountains in the distance can still be seen, and the fiery red can still be seen under the billowing smoke. Throughout the night, the flames were still burning, but it could be seen that it did not spread to his home.

The two came back to rest last night with the feeling that the flames could be extinguished at night. If they knew that the fire was so tenacious, they would not be so worried that they would go home and sleep.

He Yangxuan was still awake, so Lin Qian went over to shake him awake. He Yangxuan sat up sleepily, and Lin Qian was sitting beside the bed putting on his pants.

"What's wrong?"

"Go to the other side of the mountain to have a look, the fire hasn't gone out yet."

"It's been a long time." He Yangxuan regained consciousness and began to put on his clothes.

The two washed up briefly, and drove over without even having breakfast. It was okay to see their own mountain on the road, and the two drove directly to the fire area further away.

When we got closer, we could still see a few fire trucks, and some firefighters were pulling the hoses of water guns to put out the fire inside.

In the dry season, it is very difficult to get water nearby. Most of the rivers are dry, so we can only use underground well water to provide water for fire engines.

At this time, the sun was not too hot, and there were some spectators around the mountain, including those from Lin Qian's village. Lin Qian reached out first, and the sunlight was not bad, and it didn't hurt, so he got out of the car with He Yangxuan and went to the crowd center to inquire about the situation.

"Such a big fire can't be extinguished at all. We can only extinguish the sparks after the fire is over." An older person in the crowd said.

"I don't know how it started. Maybe someone went up the mountain to dig vegetables and throw cigarette butts."

"There is nothing else, and no one goes to the grave at this time. This fire is really a sight to behold. Ten It won't recover in 20 or 20 years."

"There must be saplings planted. In the salty rain in the spring, the big trees can still persist, but the small saplings can't support them at all. This fire has killed so many people, I can't wait."