Chapter 128 Spring Seed

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 128 Spring Seed

    He smiled and tilted his head, expressing that he did not understand.

    "A person's lifespan is like a fallen leaf. When it falls into the soil, it will slowly turn into mud." Lin Qian said.

    The smiling face was wrinkled: "Why is this?"

    "It's not a bad thing." Lin Qian said, "The fallen leaves turn into mud, but they will be turned into nutrients, which will make the flowers and trees grow, and make the new leaves look better. People can also become part of this cycle. When people are gone, they become soil. Then nutrition grows plants, chickens and ducks eat plants, and we eat chickens and ducks. It’s like smiling and eating to grow up. Everyone will have The day he died, but it wasn't an eternal disappearance. It just changed into another appearance, and the people he was familiar with didn't recognize him."

    Lin Qian also forgot when he heard this explanation Yes, I felt very enlightened when I first heard it.

    Smiling, she tilted her head and thought about it: "Is it just... the big fish eat the small fish, and the small fish eat dried shrimps?"     Lin

    Qian lowered his head and kissed his daughter, "So smart."     A group of people left the village and went straight to their own fields, Xiao Yuanqing ran at the front, full of energy. However, he himself was also afraid that he would not find his fathers if he traveled too far, so he often looked back.     It doesn't matter if you look back this time, Xiao Yuanqing was taken aback.     "Big tree!"     Lin Qian and the two followed Xiao Yuanqing's little finger to look over, and there was a towering tree not far away, blocking a piece of the sky.     The two adults trembled in fright.     That direction is the crack at the entrance of the village.     I just walked all the way here in the village, maybe it was the blind spot of my sight, but I didn’t notice it. Now that I’m out of the village and standing on a high ground, I realized that the strange tree in the crack at the entrance of the village has grown into a full-grown tree in a month of mist. Giant trees.     Lin Qian hugged him tightly and smiled, He Yangxuan also called Xiao Yuanqing to his side, how could he go to the field to see the situation?

    He hurriedly took the children home, handed the two children to their grandfather, and Lin Qian and the others went to the entrance of the village to have a look.

    At this time, there were many people around the entrance of the village.

    In fact, people from the Education Bureau who went to the countryside discovered the tree here before, but it was blocked by fog at that time, and they didn't know the size of the tree, so they just walked around it without any delay.

    When Lin Qian and the others passed by, they heard many people whispering.

    Lin Qian caught sight of the village chief and walked over a few steps: "Did you call the police?

    " It must be very laborious to cut it with a machine."

    "Actually, if it doesn't hurt anyone, it won't delay you after such a long time." Lin Qian's words were somewhat self-comforting.