Chapter 16 Grandpa Gao Neng

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 16 Grandpa Gao Neng

When they were on the table, Lin Qian moved closer to the rice cooker, and filled out the rice for the three of them.

Grandpa has always been very confident in the taste of cooking, so he kept asking He Yangxuan to add vegetables to eat, and even Lin Qian couldn't stand it anymore.

"Okay, I know your cooking is delicious. I haven't had a good rest recently, so I can't eat in a hurry."

Grandpa nodded repeatedly, and said with a smile: "Have you been busy recently? I have heard Qianqian say that you have all your belongings. Sold?"

He Yangxuan and Lin Qian looked at each other, when He Yangxuan was in the county, the two of them arranged a confession through the Internet, and He Yangxuan was behind the end of the world, so grandpa can think of He Yangxuan's credit for the future life.

"There is nothing left, and the money is almost spent."

"It's all spent! How many things do you have to buy with so much money?" Lin Qian didn't tell his grandfather about the space.

He Yangxuan smiled and said: "That's why I said that I want to wrap the mountain top. On the surface, I am planting trees on the mountain to do business, but in fact I am storing materials in it. I called you Lord, so I didn't intend to hide it from you. This matter I don't intend to let anyone else know. Telling people that something is going to happen now, or just after the earthquake, they will be arrested and sentenced. In the future, we can't let people see that we have prepared in advance, otherwise it will be recruiting people Hate. So all I can do is hide as much as I can, don't care about what life will be like in the future, and live my own life behind closed doors."

Grandpa is not from this village, so he doesn't care too much. In addition to the relatives on the wife's side, there is only one biological sister, and I haven't seen much in these years.

Grandpa stopped his chopsticks and thought for a while, then nodded and said, "You're right, when there's really a famine, who can help whom? If you have a bowl of rice and give half of it to someone else, you're a living Bodhisattva."

Lin Qian ate it Mouth pork ribs, mouth full of oil, very satisfied: "So what we prepared is to make us not only full, but also eat well in the future.

" , That's a sin. How much you can save is not a skill, but whether you can keep it is the test." Grandpa came from the famine, and he has seen this kind of thing too much. Even now that I am older, I still remember many things clearly.

He Yangxuan nodded: "When I was young, I heard a lot of things about the famine that my grandfather told me, and the situation in the future must be similar. So I also bought a lot of protective gear and weapons. We are ordinary people, and we can do everything we can. Limited. If you can't protect yourself in this way, it's because God won't give you a way to live." "God is a fart, if you really don't give a way to live, you'll be killed by an earthquake. As long as it's not to the point where you can't live, it's dead or alive It all depends on your ability. I used to..." Speaking of this grandfather's voice stopped abruptly, he paused and jumped over, "It's not difficult to live, it depends on your brain. How many holes are there in the rabbit? If you can beat it, you can't run away, and a living person can be suffocated by urine?" Both of them agreed tacitly and didn't ask their grandfather what they had strangled. People who came from that era will have some secrets that they don't want to mention. Lin Qian pointed at He Yangxuan: "He has been a soldier for two years, and I plan to ask him to teach me some kung fu. " At the dinner table, he reached out and patted He Yangxuan on the shoulder, and said, "I'm not against you. When there is a famine, it's not a group of people who fight, but a group of animals! Animals who can do anything! Soldiers who have been trained normally have never encountered this, especially one or two soldiers, they would be stupid!" Lin Qian couldn't laugh or cry: "Then it's impossible to have two special forces in our house?" "Special soldiers count ... Not to mention, special forces are really capable, but I didn't say that only special forces can survive famine. Get ready, as long as it doesn't destroy the world, or bombarded by planes and tanks, it doesn't matter, it depends on whether you think Think about it!" Grandpa ate two peanuts and drank beer to quench his thirst. He Yangxuan found out that although grandpa's words were arrogant, they were reasonable and logical, "Then tell me, what do you think?" Grandpa thought for a while, and laughed: "What can I think, I'm old Your brain is not as smart as yours! At most, I will tell you what I saw before. You look at the preparations and don't worry about it. Don't you still have time to prepare?"