Chapter 17

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 17

"That's a good thing. Putting things on the roof of the second floor is not afraid of being stolen by thieves. If you plant things on it, the light will be good. In winter, you can build a shed, and the chimney can go inside and save heating." Lin Qian laughed.

"It's more convenient to do soilless cultivation, and the light on the roof is good." He Yangxuan echoed.

Lin Qian thought about it carefully, but still shook his head: "We can't eat that much, what we grow in the house should be enough. There are only three of us, and we still want to sell it? It's not eye-catching!"

"Growing a staple food Well, it should be feasible to grow rice with trapezoidal soilless cultivation equipment. If it is not enough to eat, you can replace it with corn, potatoes, and sweet potatoes. I have watched videos on the Internet. Potatoes and sweet potatoes have very mature soilless technology, but I have not checked corn. "

"Forget about corn, even if it is planted and the roots are not deep, it will fall easily, and I really don't like corn porridge. Let's find more information and discuss it with my grandfather. Let's go to bed early and check the weather tomorrow. It's a good day and I have to go to the city."

He Yangxuan asked Lin Qian for the address here, changed the default address on his shopping app to this, and then the two of them lay on the same kang and started their prodigal journey.

The next morning, Lin Qian stretched himself and saw that the side was empty. When he came out of the hut, he saw He Yangxuan was rolling up his sleeves and cleaning the pot.

"Yo, the nanny is on the clock again." Lin Qian teased.

He Yangxuan has a cleanliness habit. From the moment he entered the door yesterday, Lin Qian saw that he looked at the room with a strange expression. Lin Qian is a lazy bastard, and his grandfather is even less diligent. Lin Qian has cleaned up this room, otherwise it would be even more messy.

Before, He Yangxuan always cleaned Lin Qian's rental house, and Lin Qian always teased him as a nanny, and He Yangxuan added that he was a nanny paid for by his employer.

"Don't make trouble, come here and help." He Yangxuan wiped the colorless stove tiles with a steel wool ball, and grandpa stood at the door and stretched his neck to watch, with a bit of embarrassment on his face.

Lin Qian went to the window to look, and the rain outside had lightened: "Let's go out today. Is there a call?"

Grandpa replied: "No, I went out to ask, it seems that there is a problem with the line in the village , the whole town has no electricity, and it might have to stop for a few days, and it can be called at night and repaired during the day."

"What a delay, let's quickly install all the generators on the side of the new house when the weather clears, and then move there I should have moved two days ago, so I'm being lazy." Lin Qian patted He Yangxuan on the shoulder: "Okay, don't clean it up, it's all going to be moved and people won't be able to live there, so it's useless to clean it up. Change it tomorrow Let's go to the new house to clean up together, let's eat, and go to the county after dinner."