Chapter 122 Go Home

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 122 Go Home

    Grandpa said this about today's incident. Colonel Ning glanced back at the buyer, and his disgust deepened.

    With a shame on his face, he said: "I'm sorry this time, I promise there will be no next time."

    "Not only to me, but to everyone. Remember that you are a soldier, not a robber. Don't apply the businessman In the army. In business, business, and in the army, you only take care of your own business. I don’t know why you came here. But since you have given me respect, I will also trust you and use the word soldier to the bottom!”

    Colonel Ning's slap was undoubtedly slapped by the old chief's words. Colonel Ning said yes again and again, and sent grandfather directly to leave.

    Send it to the gate of the military area. The military area here is not a secret place, and it belongs to the periphery, so it is not afraid of being leaked. Looking at the long-distance car, Colonel Ning felt that the turmoil was still in his mind, so he turned and walked towards his own car.

    The buyer also knew that things were messed up at this time, and was anxious to repair the relationship with Colonel Ning at this time.

    "Brother-in-law! Brother-in-law! My grandfather didn't expect it to be like this. This family is really too much. If they don't sell it, they don't sell it. They insist on meeting someone with the rank of colonel. I really want to use that book, otherwise I can't Please don’t you, brother-in-law, don’t be angry.”

    At this moment, Colonel Ning was in a state of turmoil, and the more he looked at him, the more disgusting he looked, and he sneered, “Do you really think I can solve everything for you? Knowing that he is Who! Even if it is my second master who is here today, he must be respectful! When the country was founded, he was the division commander and the deputy commander of the reserve army. At that time, my second master will lead an independent battalion! You are really capable!" I

    just saw Ning The buyer had already guessed some of the colonel's attitude, but he didn't expect it to be so serious.

    I used to think that there was a colonel as my brother-in-law, and with such a strong background, I would be able to sit back and relax. How could I have imagined that there was such an unobtrusive dragon hidden in such a small place?

    "Didn't he not pursue it himself? Is this over?" the buyer asked cautiously.

    Colonel Ning got into the car and looked at him coldly through the window: "What do you think?"

    This glance made him shiver.

    "You can't ignore me, brother-in-law! My sister is only my younger brother."

    Colonel Ning stopped looking at him: "The biggest failure of your sister's life is having you as a younger brother. You still don't know the severity. Don't say it's you , Now I can't protect myself!"

    This matter will soon be completely heard by Colonel Ning's second master. For the follow-up matter, it would be fine if the second master didn't pursue it, but if it was pursued, it would definitely be regarded as an earthquake in the family.