Chapter 61 Grandpa Saigao~ 【Catch the bug】

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 61 Grandpa Saigao~ 【Catch the bug】

    Grandpa nodded tremblingly, clutching his chest and looking out of breath.

    The village head repeatedly fed him water and comforted him, and scolded the Gao family for being inhumane while comforting him.

    But looking at the old man's appearance, it doesn't look like he can correct the Gao family in person, this matter can only be done by himself.

    Although it's a bit difficult, but you have to drag grandpa over there, who is to be counted if grandpa goes to someone's house with anger?

    "Uncle, you go back first, don't be too angry, I'll go for you. These things are all belongings, and you are over 80 years old. It's better than nothing. Don't you have a grandson? It's all good. .”

    Grandpa nodded tremblingly, thanked the village chief repeatedly, got up and walked out slowly.

    The village chief and his wife sent the old man to the door, making sure that the old man was fine, they looked at each other, and the village chief prepared to go to Gao's house to see.

    In fact, if it was the two sons of the Gao family, the village head still had something to do, but the old lady was notoriously unreasonable. Before her grandson was killed by hailstones, he could see that by extorting 50,000 yuan from Lin Qian You can't reason with them. However, Mrs. Gao relied on her age and could not blame the old, even if she was unreasonable.

    When the village head walked to Gao's house, he was actually not sure whether he could ask grandpa for an explanation. If there was a trouble, the village head would be very embarrassed.

    But things have happened, we can't ignore them, we can only take one step at a time.

    Grandpa turned around and entered the alley, his back straightened up immediately, he stopped crying, and he stopped trembling.

    When I got home, I took out the fruit that Lin Qian had picked before. The fruit was kept cold with an ice pack, so even if I took it out for a while, it wouldn't cool down.

    Grandpa felt the temperature of the fruit, and went out with a small basket containing the fruit contentedly.

    After going out, I ran to the entrance of the village, looked around twice, and saw a group of children playing in the mud.

    Grandpa sat on the freshly dried stone beside him, and he didn't dislike the cold, and waved to the children: "Come here, children, Grandpa will give you some fruit."

    The oldest of a group of children is only in his early ten years old. There is a ravine at the entrance of the village, and they just play with mud after the rain.

    The younger ones forgot what the fruit was, but the older ones' eyes lit up when they heard it, and they ran over in a few steps, one person ran over, and the rest followed suit.

    Grandpa looked at their little dirty hands, took out tissues from his pocket, and distributed them to wipe their hands first.

    The handkerchief paper has a scent, and the children were reluctant to throw it away after wiping their hands, so they put it on the tip of their nose and smelled it for a long time.