Chapter 56 The Earthquake Strikes【Catch the bug】

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 56 The Earthquake Strikes【Catch the bug】

"Then don't worry. If it's just our child like this, then there is a problem. If other children are like this, then take it to heart." Lin Qian comforted with a smile, "There have been a lot of strange things in the past two years. Maybe it's God who sees our life is hard, so let the children born in the future be stronger, so that the caesarean section will be fine."

Most of the pregnant women are quite suitable for caesarean section, and a few unsuitable families can't stop it even if they want to give birth.

What Lin Qian said made sense, Liu Dongsheng felt better when he heard it, and said with a smile, "It also makes sense. It's better to say that a strong child is better than a sick one. It is said that a strong child is not easy to get sick.

So comfort myself, The three of them chatted without saying a word. In just ten minutes, the wound on Wang Ying's side was stitched up, and she was transferred to the ward. Liu Dongsheng went to

accompany her. Lin Qian went to see the child, and then followed He Yangxuan to see the child.

I heard from the nurse that the baby will be put in the incubator for observation for two hours first, and after recording the situation, it will be returned to the mother. The

baby itself is full-term, and the observation is because the baby is different from the past. Need to get some new information.

There are two big children by the incubator. The children of Liu Dongsheng's family have more than an inch of hair, and they are staying in the incubator. When Lin Qian passed by, he saw that the child was still stretching He kicked his arms and legs, and looked at the strength in his hands and feet. Within five minutes, the child fell asleep again without moving.

Lin Qian lay there watching for a while, then turned his head and said to He Yangxuan, "This child was so big when he was born. , how strong will this grow up in the future? "

People with new life will always be more gentle. He Yangxuan sees that the chickens and lambs are extremely gentle, let alone a child: "It's good to be strong, and the days to come will be easier. But from what he said just now, the children are not completely like this, and some of them are the same as before. "

" This is also normal, it is impossible to change all of a sudden. Regardless of any changes, there is a birth of newborns, and human beings will not be able to finish. Regardless of how hard we try to adapt, the world will still be a younger generation. "Lin Qian looked at the sleeping child and smiled.

He Yangxuan glanced at Lin Qian, stretched out his hand and pushed Lin Qian, "Okay, you're just so old-fashioned when you're young." The

two of them watched for a while, and then stopped disturbing the little guy. As soon as the two left, the nurse on duty breathed a sigh of relief.

Now is an extraordinary time, and every child is precious. So many people died in the plague last year, and now it is pointing at the new generation of children. In recent months, more and more children have been stolen. These two people stayed here and never left, almost making the nurse think that they were going to steal children.