Chapter 120

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 120

    The car left the village and drove to the address given by the army. He Yangxuan was driving, while Lin Qian sat in the back and looked at Xiao Yuanqing with a smile. Turning his head, he found that grandpa was thinking about something.

    "Grandpa, you said that today will be very exciting, does it have something to do with your past?"

    Grandpa's eyes were dark, but he said with a smile: "Do you still remember that you told me when you were a child. You search the Internet for famous historical figures with the same surname as us, I found a modern sacrificial officer. He also said that he looked very similar to me."

    Lin Qian was slightly stunned, and couldn't remember anything about his childhood. But since grandpa brought it up, it must have something to do with it.

    "You mean..."

    "My name used to be Lin Fa." The

    car stopped suddenly.

    Before Lin Qian could think of anything, the car stopped, and he looked at the driver's seat: "What's wrong?

    " Suddenly said, "I remembered. When my grandfather was alive, there was an old newspaper in his study. It was sealed in plastic. When I was young, I watched it and scolded me. It seems to be a new article about the explosion of the bandits. , the name of the officer who died seems to be..."

    If we talk about the time, it happens to be right now.

    "It's me." Grandpa didn't make a fool of himself.

    He Yangxuan took off his seat belt, and immediately got up and turned to look at his grandfather.

    He Yangxuan thought that Grandpa's past was not simple, but he didn't expect it to be so difficult.

    It's a pity that grandpa left too early, as soon as the country was founded. A "dead" officer is far less likely to be remembered than a living person. Lin Qian, his own grandson, didn't even know about it, and He Yangxuan had only read a few words in the newspaper.

    However, it is very rare for people who came out of that era to leave a mark in history.

    The most astonished person was Lin Qian. The person who raised him since he was a child, he never dreamed that his grandfather was an old military officer, and he came from the war years.

    And Lin Qian himself was a descendant of warriors.

    "That's why you don't want to be a man anymore? Why are you coming to our village?" Lin Qian couldn't help asking. If the military officers in the founding period had stayed in the army, their current status would be immeasurable. And if Lin Qian was born in the third generation of red, he wouldn't have to climb out of the mountain village desperately to see the world.

    What's more, before Lin Qian's father received compensation after his father's death, his grandfather had always been known as a pauper.

    Don't talk about standing in a high position for a lifetime of glory, and don't spend half of your life in poverty. You only start to enjoy the blessings when your grandson is successful.