Chapter 35 [Ten Explosive Updates and Eighth Updates]

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 35 [Ten Explosive Updates and Eighth Updates]

"It's time to eat." Grandpa opened the door and called the two of them.

"The animal pen hasn't been opened yet, wait a moment. Master, you can bring the feed over and feed it first. By the way, there are some with frozen feet, how do you do it?" Lin Qian asked.

"Let's dig it open and put it in the boiler room to watch for two days. If it doesn't work, chop it up and eat the meat." There is also a brood of chickens in the boiler room, just for company.

Grandpa went into the house to get the feed to feed, and He Yangxuan and Lin Qian went to chip away the ice at the gate of the livestock pen. By the time we got back to the house for dinner, the food was a bit cold.

After working in the morning, I have to eat something more solid for breakfast, that is, steamed buns are eaten with meat and vegetables. The mantou steamed by grandpa tastes very good. It is fermented with old flour. Although it is not so fluffy, it is better than delicious.

"The weather is quite evil. It is reasonable to say that the weather should warm up after the Chinese New Year, but there is no reason for it to rain and hail all of a sudden. But this year has been quite evil, and I don't know what summer is like?"

"Be mentally prepared in advance. But this New Year's Eve is really disappointing. I don't know what happened to the other families in the village? Not everyone has a chisel." Lin Qian said with a mouthful.

"Let's clean up our own yard first. If others don't have it, we can borrow it." Grandpa gave Lin Qian two more pieces of meat, and He Yangxuan two more, "Eat more, you two have worked, eat more Meat has strength." The

two rested for a while after eating, and went to dig the gate again. With great difficulty, the door was cut open, and a slope was made at the door, so that the trolley could go up the slope and go out of the yard to transport the ice out.

He Yangxuan continued to dig, and Lin Qian sent them out one by one. The back ditch was almost full of snow before it was poured, and now it can only be poured outside. If the opposite side is full, send it to the entrance of the village. Anyway, the family lives in the fringe part of the village, so it saves effort to send them out of the village.

You can also meet acquaintances back and forth and chat with each other. This year's weather is weird, and there are very few people walking around each other. This time, they should stay at home on the first day of the new year, but they can only clean up quickly when encountering such things, so as not to affect normal life.

"Isn't this the child of Lao Lin's family?"

There was a voice behind him. Lin Qian pushed the cart and turned around. He looked familiar, but couldn't remember what it was called. It wasn't Lin Qian's fault either. To him, most of the villagers were familiar, so he really didn't know anyone in the past.

"It's me." Lin Qian nodded awkwardly.

"You don't know me anymore? I, Wang Hai. You came to my house when you were young, and you forgot?"

Lin Qian remembered it, and suddenly realized: "Brother, I haven't returned to the village for so many years. I wo n't come out anymore."

This person is none other than Wang Hai, the father of the little girl whose grandmother died yesterday, and he also has a younger brother named Wang He. Lin Qian wondered more than once when he was a child, would another brother be called Wang Xi? In terms of seniority, Lin Qian called him big brother, but he had no blood relationship at all.