Chapter 59 Preparations for Winter 【Insect Caught】

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 59 Preparations for Winter 【Insect Caught】

    It was actually a little difficult for Lin Qian to go home alone. The other places were fine, the car was good, and the high and low places were passed in no time, and small cracks were basically not afraid, and passed with a single push.

    It is the crack at the entrance of the village that is a headache. Although there is a wooden plank, no one helps to look at it, and I am afraid that the wheels will push the wood into the crack and the car will fall.

    The sun is still outside, and besides, it is not easy to find a trailer at this time.

    Lin Qian was a little worried when he drove back from the countryside. At this moment, he noticed that there were actually paths on both sides that were suitable for agricultural tractors to get on and off. It wasn't there when I came out, but the gap is still six or seven miles away from the village, such a long road, and there are so many paths to the ground.

    Lin Qian hadn't taken this road many times since he called home. Most of them were for picking up couriers. He had something on his mind and never paid attention to these trails.

    Lin Qian looked at the road, and then at the field. He could see his home in the distance, so he began to pay attention to finding the way in the field.

    There is a lot of land here, and there must be some trails between them for tractors to pass through.

    Lin Qian drove for three or four miles, and drove halfway from the village to the village before he found a relatively wider road. Seeing that there was a similar road below, Lin Qian looked along that road and saw that it extended all the way to the river. The river passed by the side of the village, and once you saw the river, it was basically not far away.

    At this time, He Yangxuan at home was holding his mobile phone, hesitant to make a call. If he was on the road, it would definitely not be safe for Lin Qian to answer the phone, but at this time, it is reasonable to say that the drive from the county to the village would only take this time.     He Yangxuan was still hesitating. Grandpa came back from the yard, opened the

    door and said to He Yangxuan, "I heard the car ringing, come over here to see if it's your car?"

Isn't listening to the sound the sound of your own car?

    He Yangxuan was about to go out and remembered that he didn't have an umbrella. The sun came out when the sky cleared, and his skin would fade away without an umbrella. Turn around and enter the garage, and open the garage door.

    Lin Qian drove back from the river, and the lower half of the car could not see its original color, it was all mud.

    He Yangxuan was standing on the right side of the garage at this time, intending to spot the car as soon as it came to the front, because normally he would drive from the left when returning home from the entrance of the village, but today Lin Qian's car came from the right, which surprised He Yangxuan.

    He Yangxuan backed up to back up the car, the car was outside because of the reflection and he couldn't see the people inside, but when the light dimmed in the garage, He Yangxuan could see the people inside at a glance.