Chapter 1 I want to save him

return

Chinese name:末世屯粮+番外

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 1 I want to save him

    Mosquitoes surround the ears, accompanied by heat and disturbing dreams.

    There was a hole in the lower right corner of the screen window of the rental room at some point, and only a piece of cardboard torn from a cardboard box was used to temporarily block it. Apparently, that didn't keep out the mosquitos.

    As soon as my arm hurts, I was bitten by a mosquito again.

    "Crack!" Lin Qian waved his hand and slapped it. The mosquito had just sucked up blood and stained a small patch of red on Lin Qian's hand.

    Stretching out his hand to open the dark curtain to let the light in, Lin Qian looked at the blood in his hand, opened his mouth and said nothing.

    Lin Qian's body trembled when the phone's wechat voice prompted him. After touching for a long time, he found out the already unfamiliar phone, clicked on the lock screen, and entered wechat.

    At the top of the page was the message sent by "Wenxuan". Lin Qian only realized after a while that it was He Yangxuan.

    Click to open, it is a voice message.

    "Where did you go! You didn't answer Q~Q and didn't answer the phone. I heard that you also gave Q~Q to Shen Nan, didn't you? I just returned to Beijing for a month, didn't I agree not to wait for me? Let’s talk when you come back! Let’s go! I can’t go now, so hurry up and come to Beijing, let’s discuss what’s going on, and there’s always a solution to the bastard’s bad moves.” I

    listened to it over and over again . .

    Lin Qian lay on the bed and closed his eyes contentedly.

    This dream is long and satisfying.

    Everyone said that before death, memories would run through his mind like a revolving lantern, but now Lin Qian seemed to have returned to the time he most wanted to go back to. The world was still in chaos and everyone was there.

    Before dying, even if it was just a fantasy, Lin Qian thanked God for his gift.

    At this time, another voice came: "I know you are stubborn, and it must be that bastard who can get you away. It is not human affairs. But he belongs to him and we belong to us. You have been working here for five or six years. He didn't I'm qualified to send you away. If you come to Beijing, I want to see what else he can do for me!"

    Is this dream too long?

    Lin Qian listened to it again, without the illusory feeling of a dream, the touch of the mobile phone, and the sound transmitted from it were all the same as the real thing.

    Lin Qian sat up and looked around. It was the rental house he had lived in for six years. He walked out of the bedroom and into the living room. On the perpetual calendar placed above the door, the time is beating little by little.

    September 21, 2018 3:6:54 pm.

    Looking at the familiar mess in the house, it seems like a lifetime away.