Chapter 68 Stubborn 【Catch the bug】

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 68 Stubborn 【Catch the bug】

    The two opened the door of the outer room. There was a glass window on the wall from the kitchen to the bedroom in Liu Zhifeng's house. It couldn't be opened, but the inside could be seen.

    An old man with half-gray hair stood at the head of the room with his waist upright, begging for an explanation, and there was a woman's voice inside, who wanted to refute but coughed violently.

    There were also a few women in the room who tried to persuade him, but the man became even more arrogant, yelling and cursing with all his teeth and claws, without any intention of forgiving.

    Lin Qian opened the bedroom door, there were seven or eight women in the room, and two men stood by the window, not knowing what to do.

    I don't know who set the fire on the kang, and it wasn't too cold in the house.

    Seeing someone coming again, everyone's eyes turned to this side. Lin Qian was used to staying at home, but suddenly there were so many people, he was really not used to it.

    The little girl was sitting on the edge of the kang sobbing, she was very frightened, the old lady was still lying on the kang, her face was flushed and coughing, someone beside her patted her back to help her breathe. And Liu Zhifeng, the protagonist in this room, was sitting in the middle of the kang, looking at the clamoring uncle with a complicated expression.

    The atmosphere was a little awkward, Lin Qian walked up to Liu Zhifeng directly, and handed over the bag in his hand: "My grandfather asked me to come over and have a look, and send me some food by the way."

    Lin Qian didn't look directly at Liu Zhifeng, but looked at that Little girl, I haven't seen you for a year, and the child has grown up a lot.

    "The child has grown a lot taller, but my grandfather is always thinking about saying that your girl is sensible and likable. When I come here, I specially asked me to tell you that when the weather is good, let your daughter go to accompany my grandfather. Rare girl, but I'm the only grandson. You take care of the house and the outside of your house by yourself, and you don't have time to look after the children, so you can find some work for my grandfather if you take me home."

    Lin Qian put the things on the side of the kang , didn't mention what happened last night, and nodded to the blushing old lady Liu on the kang.

    Mrs. Liu heard what Lin Qian said clearly, her complexion improved, and she nodded to Lin Qian.

    The meaning of Lin Qian's words was very clear. Liu Zhifeng's family was bullied because no man was bullied. This time, Lin Qian's words were to give Liu Zhifeng's family a leg up. Since grandpa likes Liu Zhifeng's daughter, he loves the house and loves Wu. Grandpa will also take care of Liu Zhifeng's affairs in the future.

    The old man standing in the room is Zhang Changxi's father, he is just such a single seedling, he has been pampered in his heart. When I hit the marriageable age, I was always too high or too low, and then I couldn't find it at all when I was 28.

    Because of doting on children, Zhang Changxi learned to mix in society before finishing his junior high school year. I have been doing nothing for a long time, and occasionally go out to mix and bring back some, and most of them are supplemented by Uncle Zhang. Two years ago, when the world was good, he used Uncle Zhang's money to go whoring in the city, but now the world is bad and he can't get out. Zhang Changxi held back for several months, and then he turned his idea on Liu Zhifeng.