Chapter 130 Entering the City 【Insect Caught】

return

Doomsday Grain

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 130 Entering the City 【Insect Caught】

    The next day just happened to be on vacation with a smile, Lin Qian and the two also gave Xiao Yuanqing a vacation, and the family of four went out to have a look.

    Now the chickens at home are reluctant to eat, and some people have started to buy ducks. On the contrary, the geese had raised two broods last winter, and now they are quite big. Killed four and brought them to Lin Qian's mother. The fish also picked a few live ones. Grandpa meant that every time he sent fish, he had to send a small bucket. It took a long time to attract suspicion. This time, I took a larger garbage bag and put it on the bucket. When I gave them fish, I just carried the bag.

    Thinking about it this way is also true.

    No matter how rich you are, giving away this barrel as if you don't want money is enough to make people suspicious.

    I picked three of the new watermelons. If there are too many, I am afraid that they will spoil and I will not have time to eat them. Now there are four ewes that give birth to lambs, and they can basically drink goat milk all year round.

    There is a pasteurization cabinet at home, and the goat milk is sterilized in it, and then sealed into a packaging bag with a sealing machine. I dare not say in the long run, but it will definitely not be broken in seven or eight days. If stored properly, it might last for a month.

    Six bags of milk are prepared, each bag weighs about a catty. There is not much milk at home, and we have to supplement nutrition for our two children.

    Before leaving, grandpa took six more goose eggs for Lin Qian to take with him.

    Usually don't have this. What Grandpa meant was that he didn't know when Lin Qian's brother was going to have a baby. If he was pregnant, the goose eggs were very nourishing. Even if they didn't, the family would eat something good.

    Because geese are purely vegetarian, the taste of goose eggs is much inferior to that of eggs and duck eggs, but they are rich in nutrition, and some people in the village pay attention to them, saying that people who need tonic eat more goose eggs.

    Lin Qian put the egg into the trunk and watched over the two children. He Yangxuan was still driving in front.

    After the end of the world, driving less and less. There are a total of four cars at home, ranging from gasoline-burning cars to electric cars, and so far, only this off-road vehicle is occasionally driven, and the rest are basically eating ashes at home.

    Sometimes Lin Qian would joke about it, maybe one day when he wanted to drive an extra car, he would find that it had already broken down.

    That is to say, but regular maintenance at home will still be done. Because when they were preparing, they thought that there might be no place to repair cars in the future, so the two bought a lot of books on car repair, and prepared a lot of tools and materials for car maintenance. Although it has been said for several years that it is an old car, its performance is still good.

    "Shall we go to see grandma?" She asked with a smile.

    Lin Qian nodded: "Do you still remember what grandma looks like?" He